𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎: 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖑

"a retarded deal"
...
...

\\at the dorm//

"Well?" Hobii crossed his arms staring sharply

Namjoon and jin looked at each other and back to hobii who's angry.

Yoongi at the couch chuckled quietly receiving a smack on his thigh from jimin next to him telling him to shut up.

"Hyung, just forgive them already" jimin poked him from the back.

"No! You wouldn't if it was you" hobii turned to face namjoon and jin again.

Before namjoon tried to speak, jungkook and tae crashed into the dorm arriving a little late.

"I had to send yeontan home" tae shut the door behind him.

"What did we miss?" Jungkook sat on the couch.

Hobii still with his arms crossed sat down frowning, "jimin ah, you tell them."

As jungkook and tae paid attention, jimin started to talk, "last night, hobii was about to sleep until these two smooshing their faces in each other and went into his room. Then-"

Hobii stood up continuing the story his annoyed about, "then they pushed me off my own bed had sex ! On my bed !" Hobii took a deep breath, "i mean they have their own room, and jimin's bed is empty.. right next to mine !" Hobii's eyes darted back to namjoon who's scratching his head feeling guilty.

The members covered their mouths and faces trying to hold in their laugh. It was too hilarious for them to handle.

"We were drunk hobi ah" jin shrugged

"Then who's gonna clean up the mess?" Hobii raised his eyebrows

"We will, we will.. don't worry" namjoon stood up and patted hobii's shoulder.

"There's something else i wanna talk about..since everyone is here" hobii had everyone's attention. "You guys broke the rule, better not do it again or-"

"We broke it too" jungkook bit his lower lip and looked at tae

"What?" Hobii was surprised. He then shifted his eyes to jimin who shook yoongi's knees with his tiny hands. Yoongi pretended to sleep and did a fake snoring.

"You guys too?" Hobii left his mouth open

"Fuck the rules" yoongi got serious again

"It's been a year and we can't take it anymore" tae wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck. Hobii pointed to him, "stop that", and tae let go slowly.

"For real hobii. Do you expect any of us to restrain ourselves? It's too hard" jin spoke as he went to kitchen

"We had a deal yadeul ah"

"Yeah a retarded deal" yoongi looked away frustrated.

"So now what? You guys wanna have a risky bet with pdnim and leave bighit ?" Hobii put his hands on his waist

"If that's what it takes" said jimin. Tae looked at him mouthing 'you'd do that?' and jimin simply responded 'no' pouting.

"None of us are leaving" yoongi cleared his statement.

"Let's just do it secretly"

"Yeah like a company dinner except it's actually a triple date plus hobi hyung"

"Until when?" The members turned quiet.

Jin meddled in the tiny meeting putting a pot of ramen, "let's fill our empty tummies first yeah kids"

"I'm not hungry" hobii went into his room closing the door.

The members turned to each other feeling uneasy.

"He's just worried about all of us, that's all" yoongi reached for a bowl and flinched receiving another smack on the wrist from jimin. "What was that for" jimin shook his head putting a full bowl of ramen for yoongi instead of lecturing.

That night the members slept in the living room tired from the hassle evening. Bowls of ramen that they used stacked on the table, cans of beer scattered on the floor, an unintended mess. Hobii who didn't join came out to get himself something to eat. He went to open the fridge and took out a leftover sandwich, munching on it while standing at the frame of the kitchen's entrance.

He stared at the members sleeping soundly. Jimin in yoongi's hold, jungkook's head on tae's lap, namjoon leaning on jin's shoulder. He somehow felt warmth. Maybe the members being together with the ones they truly care for wasn't a bad idea after all. At least everyone felt happy. He looked down thinking maybe he was too harsh, didn't want to sound like their manager saying no to everything. That's when he had an idea.

\\in the morning//

"Hobii are you sure about this place?" Jin looked at the location on his phone resting another on the steering wheel.

"Yes. Just drive" hobii at the back looked through jin's rearview.

Namjoon shrugged sitting next to jin and turned to the back, "we're off" smiling to the members.

"Where are we going exactly" jungkook asked

"Well, we were forced to pack our clothes at 6am so it's either a vacation or a trip to our doom" yoongi stared out the window.

Jimin next to him chuckled and looked at hobii on his left. "I'm sure we'll have fun" jimin held hobii's hand making him turn and smirked.

I've been writing a lot today cause i had nothing to do, tell me how you like it guys ! Stay for updates love yall 🖤

if you're interested in 'jikook intimidated' ,, just started on it,, stay for updates thank you ❤️❤️