𝖝𝖝: 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖎

After 3 days at the campsite, It's morning again. As the sun came out, shining beams of light through the clouds and water droplets on the leaves, an after effect of the light rain pouring the night before.

The members were still dead in their sleep, snuggling in the holds of themselves cold breeze tickling their feet.

   Birds passing by their tents chirping a melodious sound on the branches. The collision of waterfall meeting the stream, squirrels fighting for acorn.

The music of the earth makes people understand as they look deeper in nature, receiving more than they seek. Their decision of coming to such place made them realise how tiny their problems were, how the outside world never really scared them as th-

"Ahhh !!!"

The members stumbled out of their tents being woken up by a scream.

"What?" Namjoon scratched his head

"What's wrong ?" Jin crawled out lazily

"Are you ok.." jimin ran out

"Is there a bear ??" Tae looked from left to right

Hobii threw his slippers across the creature that disappeared in the forest.

"A squirrel bit my toe" he turned to the members

"Aishh seriously" yoongi still inside his tent shuffling under the sheets.

   It's going-back day. The members forced themselves to wake up, urging each other to clean the place up before heading back home. Meaning that their break was almost over. And break that's almost over meaning they needed to get back to work, prepare themselves for their new comeback.

   Their laziness could be seen clearly as they cleaned up. Heavy hearted to leave the place, mentally tired to start working again, but all that were just playing in their heads. They were and still known as the best when writing, composing and producing songs. They'ee just lazy to get started after the short break.

   They folded the tents, collected paper cups, trash, tissues into plastic bags, putting aside the burnt firewoods, waiting for clothes to get dry. They packed everything checking the spot more than a few times in case they'd leave something behind. They tossed their belongings into the trunk, leaving the spot with memories only they could regain.

   The car made its last turn allowing them to admire the place they slept, had fun, shared moments at. Still mesmerised by the magnificent view even after days looking at it. They rolled down the windows poking their heads out and waved goodbye to whatever's there. The waterfall, the birds they could barely see, the green grass, the burnt spot they built the fire on, also the invisible wind, thanking it for letting them use it every second to breathe.

   The car went down the hills, hitting all the bumpy roads and hurdles. The members inside were quiet. Not that they were sleeping , just a dead silence, blank facial expression showing no sign of what they're thinking about, but surely they had the same thing in mind.

   Jin glanced at the members at the back through his rearview mirror. All leaning against another, quiet. Jimin staring out the window wrapping his hand around yoongi's. Yoongi with his headphone on his head but no music was played. Hobii resting his chin in his hand with his mouth pouting. Jungkook leaning on tae's shoulder while playing with his fingers trying to bite off his nails, tae looking at the same pictures over and over in his camera that they took during the trip. And Namjoon next to jin staring at him blankly.

   The condition was neither fun nor depressing. Feeling ready to work hard on their comeback and also expecting their fates on their relationship statuses. The mixed feeling was just unbearable.

   After the long drive, jin pulled over at a spacious empty land on the hills, not far from its edge. The members weren't as quick to doze off, clueless of where they're at. Jin got off shutting the door behind him without a word. They looked around, confused, there's nothing there. Just an endless empty space.

They shrugged their confusion and exited the vehicle anyway. One by one, they climbed up the car, sitting , standing and lying on the hard surface.

   They trailed jin's sight of what's he was staring at. All lifted their chins up, astonished, almost tearing up at the open sky, unique clouds with a mix of pinkish red and yellow with a load of blue as its base.

"There" jimin pointed to where the sun was about to set off.

Tae took a few shots with his camera while the others stared and kept staring as the sun slowly getting smaller and lower. Finally gone from their sight. They saw a flock of birds flying by above them returning to their homes before dusk. The sound of them chirping faded out in seconds.

   The members looked up to the sky appreciating of what's above them, planning a grand future, hoping to achieve big dreams they'd never expected to imagine, sighing in relief, feeling grateful of what they had and still have. They then looked at each other smiling put of nowhere for no reason.

"Now what..", Tae said, "I don't know", Jimin shrugged with a pout,

"Who would know. Life goes on and on with the bullshit and struggles so..", Yoongi wrapped arms around Jimin,

"We'll just wait and see..", Namjoon turned to Jin, "And maybe dream? Cliche i know", Hobi shook his head,

"Yeah sure. And pray but pfft except for Tae cause he has no religion", Jin laughed as Tae smacked him lightly,

"Let's get it", Jungkook raised his hands up his head.

    ... ❤️ ... 🖤 ... 💜 ... 🧡 ... 💙 ... 💚 ... 💛...

Dedicated to all readers,

I truly believe that you guys
have to go through something
that would absolutely destroy you,
your life, people you love,
moments you cherished.
But all that is just to figure out
who you really are, what you're
born to be, which path you'd
take next, what you should leave
behind, what to take with you.
Cause everything you go through,
grows you. 

Love, gulliansmh.