A World Without Greed

Aizawa sat in his chair quietly staring at Shinso who was sleeping in his straitjacket which was attached to his chair. Aizawa picked as his lips as he thought about what was wrong with his poor boy.

Shinso's head moved swiftly to the side as he slowly began to wake from his heavy slumber.

 He groaned as he lifted his head up to see Aizawa sitting in-font of him behind the glass once again. Shinso laughed in a whisper "S-still coming back everyday huh" he smiled slightly. 

Aizawa sighed scratching his head, "Question a day right?" he asked. Shinso nodded yes in reply with slight hesitation. 

Aizawa thought about what he wanted to ask Shinso, he had already asked him many questions, but never got a direct answer. Shinso always made his answer sound like a lie-which defined the own purpose of asking questions- but the only reason Aizawa continues to ask him is because he know's that Shinso is up to something. 

Aizawa stopped rubbing his head knowing what to ask him for today, "Your not the type of person to want to waste time, why don't you use your quirk to escape from here? You clearly still have it because you were only making people shoot themselves 7 days's ago. " 

Shinso had a little bit of surprisement in his eye's, along with a delighted smile, making him pay more attention to Aizawa. 

"So? Where's my answer?" Aizawa asked as Shinso took slightly longer to reply with enjoyment in his face. "Has something happened out in the world? " Shinso asked with a smirk on his face. 

"I'll answer your question after you answer mine." Aizawa replied catching on Shinso's change in behaviour. 

Shinso smirked with a slight giggle in his voice "He's my analysis! Something's happened with citizen's behaviour lately, some strange unbreakable zombie-like corruption on the world? Am I right?" Shinso cried with a smile on his face, Aizawa sat up out of his chair.

 "Your on the assumption that I did it?! " he cried trying to stand out of his chair with blood and water running from his eyes as he cried. 

Shinso leg's shook as he looked at the floor laughing in the pain from his bleeding stitched mouth, "Yes, I still have my quirk...if I tried to kill a cop, I wouldn't get what I want" he sighed.

Shinso's body shook as he looked up as Aizawa who was surprised at his sudden dramatic change in tone "Just for today......ask me....one more question" his voice quivered in whisper as he held back his crying to speak clearly. 

Aizawa gulped and settled himself as much as he could, "W-What do you want?" he asked. 

Shinso looked at Aizawa without a single smile in his reply "A world without Greed." 

Aizawa starred into Shinso's hurting eye's that were filled with anger and melancholy. 

Suddenly Aizawa felt multiple hands grab him from behind to slam him to the cement floor, successfully knocking him unconscious after afew seconds from the impact, the last thing he saw was a bunch of finger's over his face pulling away from his face, Shinso watching from in-between their fingers. 

(Howdy Doody! Sorry dis chapter ish short. Hugs to y'all cuz tbh idk what to type here! lel <3  )