Meeting the others

Inks POV
"Dream and Blue!" I said happily "and who are they?" Error asked me tilting his head "they're my friends" I said "didn't you have some in your other school?" I asked "no, my previous classmates bullied me for being brown'' Error explained blankly " you don't have to worry about it now, we're the best and most powerful gang here at school'' Nightmare said a grin in his face "now come on let's go get Dream and Blue" I said and he nods as an answer. 

                        With Blueberry
Blue's POV
I have been waiting for Ink for at least 12 minutes "where is he?" I groan "I'm here!" I heard a very familiar voice which sounded like Inks and I turn around 'time to switch' I thought to myself going to 'innocent mode' and smiling "Ink friend! You're finally here! And you brought the new kid and Nightmare!" I said hugging Ink "what is your name?" I asked the new guy "Error" he said blandly "nice to meet you!" I said "Blue do you know where my brother is?" Nightmare asked "and why do you need to know?" I asked him "because Inky here wanted to join me and Error-" before he can finish I interrupted him "Error and I" I corrected "Error and I whatever, anyways Ink wanted to join me and Error on meeting the gang" he finished and I chuckle lowly 'of course' I thought to myself "well then! Let us go to Dreams class!" I said running to Dreams classroom "is he always this hyper?" Error asked in the distance "oh, you don't know anything" Ink answered "he better not tell" I muttered to myself and keep running to Dreams classroom with the others behind.

We finally reached Dream '' hurry up please!" I said to them "hello Blue" Dream greeted me "hello Dream!" I answered " God Blue you're fast" Ink said catching his breath " why thank you'' I answered bowing" and Dream just giggled "oh and Ink, did you tell Error?" I asked "because you know what would happen if you tell anybody ~" I added with a creepy smile and he shivers at the memory and I chuckle "n-no don't worry" he answered "good~'' I answered " tell me about what?" Error questioned "well its about how Blue accidentally-" before Dream could finish I look at him '' and do you want that to happen to you?" I asked with a creepy smile and Dream cowers in fear shaking his head "good" I said looking back at Error,Nightmare and Ink "what really is the secret?" Error asked looking at me with a confused look "it's nothing" I answered "okay then" he answered and we go to Nightmares gang.

When we finally reached the others Nightmare greeted them "who's the new guy?" Dust asked "name's Error" Error answered "what's yours?" Error asked "Dust" Dust answered "you know what, how about you just tell all of your names" Nightmare cuts in "fine" all of them said as all of them introduced themselves " name's Horror" Horror said " as you know my name's Dust" Dust said "Killer" Killer introduced himself "Red" Red said proudly and the others just giggled "well my name's Error" Error finally introduced (don't ask where Cross is, he will come) and the others just nod "wait, Night why is your brother and his little friends with you?'' Killer asked and I glare at him thinking of killing him while trying to take out my pocket knife but stopping myself mumbling profanities under my breath " what was that little Blue?" Dust senpai asked me and I  started to blush by the nickname "n-nothing" I stuttered and Ink and Dream started giggling knowing about my crush "now Night, why are they actually here?" Killer asked and received an eye roll from Nightmare "Dream,brother, how about you and your friends explain?" Nightmare asked "we just wanted too see you guys!" Dream explained happily "most of us anyways" I mumbled under my breath "well here you are,what do we do now?" Killer asked "how 'bout we just eat?" Horror asked and we all nodded and then ate our lunches.

    Yep, sorry for being dead! Soooo..... Uhhhhhh...... Have some chocolate? *gives 2,328,494,975,917,395,790 chocolate to everyone* sorry again!

                  -Ships