.2.

No one's POV

Waking up in the morning and seeing the light was passing by the windows made you realize that you are already late for the school. Getting off the bed you run towards the bathroom and get changed into the school uniform. By closing the door behind you leave for the school.

Jimin's POV

Sitting in the class near the window seeing out saw that Jungkook is again late and running in the ground as a punishment.

It's a maths class Mr. Yoon is taking the class which is absolutely boring and I don't even know what he is teaching as I was seeing outside the window. I suddenly turn back towards the board when I hear some called my name it's Mr. Yoon " What are you seeing at Mr. Park ?"

"Nothing sir" I said while turning back.

Then I searched around for the one I always want to be with and want to keep her happy. As I was staring at her I didn't even realize that she was seeing me until she said "Hi."

" Eun Ae ..."

"Is there something you want to tell to me"

"No no it's nothing. I was just thinking about something."

"Yah yah sure" she smiled as she said.

Mr. Yoon left the class saying "The classes are dismissed till the break because of the staff meeting."

That mean we are free till the break. Jungkook finally entered the class with a big smile on his face and took a seat beside me. Yoongi was as usual sleeping. Tae came towards the Jungkook desk and started crying saying that he missed him. We all turned towards the desk when we heard Jin " Let go to grab some snacks." Hoseok waking up Yoongi.
"Aish what the f.." Yoongi said while getting up.

"Mr. Sleepy head get up." Namjoon said

"What for?"

"For the snacks."

"Oooh you should have said that in the first place" Yoongi said while rubbing his eyes. Everyone started to laugh.

"Hey Namjoon when are you giving the party." I asked with a grin

"Yah when are you giving the party?" Tae continued

"I'm thinking about this weekend." Namjoon said

"Which mean day after tomorrow." Yoongi said excitedly

"I will be the incharge of the guest."Hoseok said

"Please I want lot of girls as guest." Jungkook said

"Yaah Jeon Jungkook why are girls everything to you?" Jin said

"Because they are cute mostly." Jungkook said