.4.

No one's POV

A message suddenly pop up on a phone. Thinking while opening the message that who can send a message.

From Namjoon:

YOU ARE INVITED AT THE PARTYYY AT MY HOUSE AT 7'O CLOCK.

That so great I'm attending a party after so long time. (She smiled while looking on the phone). " Why are you smiling?" Minseo asked

"Ah no it's nothing" Jiwoo said

"So you coming to the party?" Minseo

"Yaah I'm. But what should I wear."

"Just pick any thing you look pretty in everything "

"Okay."

"Then let's see each other at the party and you better be on time. I want to have a lot of fun."

"Okay Minseo"

Namjoon's POV

While sending a message I was feeling  butterflies inside my stomach. An invisible smile came on my face when I saw that message has been seen but, why is she not replying "Aaha she need to say something"

"Who???" Hoseok asked

"Someone that you don't need to know. Anyway are we done with everything that we need or is there anything that we still need to get."

"Naah we are done with everything"

"Okay. I'm gonna go wash up now you to go and get ready for the party I bet you want a lot of girls over you"

"Ooh yeah. See you than at 7" saying that he left the house. I was getting ready for the party and I bet I wanna look cool to impress Jiwoo. Hoseok left the house leaving me behind.

Finally I was ready and went down to see how is everything. Everything seemed perfect now I was just waiting for the guest to arrive. (Phone rings)

"Hey is everyone there yet?" Tae asked

"No, not yet. Where are you? You people should be here before anyone else as you all are the one who is gonna take care of the everything and you know I can't handle the guests alone." I shouted while Tae tried to calm me down.

"I will be there in 5 min don't worry." saying that Tae hung up the call. I went in the kitchen and had a drink while waiting for the boys to arrive and played the music at the highest volume.