.6.

"He is from the basketball team. He is tall and handsome , you have seen us talking to each other many times, near my locker or maybe in the corridor."
"Oh, that ugly asshole"

Flashback

While going to the canteen I saw the similar figure near the locker. Before shouting the name I saw someone talking to her with a smile. They were shaking hands and talking to each other. I thought that she was with a friend and left them behind.
Flashback end

"Ya, he is not a asshole" Yoora shouted

"Aigoo look at you, your still taking his side after what he did to you. I was just saying that to make you feel better as he made you cry"

"As if you don't make me cry?"

"Yaa, when did I make you cry,huh?"

"You always tease me and disturb me during the class. At that time you make me cry." Yoora said

"How is that similar to this?"

"Aish , just forget it and thanks for making me feel good"

"What are you both doing here?" Jin asked

"We? Ah nothing just having a chat" I said

"Okay come on let's go to the Namjoon's room everyone is already there"

"But why?" Yoora asked

"To play a game of course" I said

"Okay let's go." We went to the room and saw Hoseok sitting beside his girlfriend Minseo at the right and Jiwoo at the left of Minseo and as Namjoon don't wanna miss a chance he sat right beside Jiwoo. Meanwhile Yoora called Aecha. Yoora and Aecha sat together as there were best friends. I sat beside Yoora and Jin sat beside Aecha. Tae and Haeun were sitting together and right next to Tae was Jimin and Yoongi forming a circle.

"What are we gonna play?" Yoongi asked

"Come on it's obvious that we are going to play truth and dare." Yoora said

"And this time if you don't give a correct answer or don't do a dare which is given to you , so you have a drink. Is that okay with everyone?" Namjoon said

"Okay, call" We all said in union. Namjoon spin the bottle and it landed on Jimin.