Happy but having abit doubt.

🔹️Eliza🔹️
Hmm..I am worried about him. I am feeling guilty because I couldn't do anything in it. He's friend said "Don't worry. Everything will be fine and why are you feeling guilty? You couldn't do anything because you didn't know about it." She replied "Okay but I have something to ask, can I?" He said "ask." She questioned "Do you know why those people did this with him? Do you know anything about them?" He said "I totally don't know about it and I never saw them before." She said "Okay but I want your help. If you get any information about them then please inform me. It's my request. Please." He said "Okay." She replied "Thank you so much." He said "you're welcome."
After a moment, the doctor came and he  said "He's fine but he needs to rest." Eliza started crying with happiness and asked "Can I meet him?" The doctor said "Yes." She entered. Shs was crying alot by seeing him in this condition. She was happily crossed. She was sitting near to him for the whole night. She was also thinking, "Who are those people? What do they want? Why did they do it?," and many more things. She was thinking about it continuously by sitting near him and she didn't realize when she slept. She was looking tired and stressed.
The next morning she woke up and knew that his friend got some information about those people. She was crossed after knowing it.
*
A/N: What do you think it might be?