Him.

🔹️Eliza🔹️
In the next morning, the alarm clock rang. It was 6:00am. I got freshen up. I had nothing to do. 'Should I go for a walk?' I was blabbering.
Later, I went out for a walk as I had nothing to do. I walked out for 1hour 30 minutes. Then I slipped myself into a t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.
I went to kitchen, I grabbed a apple and a water bottle and I rushed towards the college.
I stepped into the class and sat in corner of the class. I sat in corner as I am able to revise all the topics for exam peacefully.
At 9:30am, the test was conducted. The girl sitting next to me was trying to cheat but ma'am thought I wanted to cheat in exam, so, ma'am made me sit in another corner with a strange boy. He sat beside me. Later, I noticed the tattoo in his hand. His name is 'Darshan raval.' It's abit difficult to pronounce. I stopped thinking about him and wrote all the answers in exam paper. At 12PM, I asked him his name as I wasn't exactly sure. First he didn't say anything. I had a doubt in a question so I left and went to ma'am to make sure about that answer.
Around 20-25 minutes he came to me. He was asking me 'What's your name?' I replied in strange manner 'Eliza, my name is Eliza'. We spoke to each other for hours, and later he had some work so he left. I was thinking 'I think he acts too smart but actually he isn't too smart.' I also went back to home. After having lunch, I was chatting with my brother. I chatted with him for 1 hour or more. I have wasted 3 hours by taking pictures of many things.
He called me. I don't know from where he got my phone number. I was shocked. He was asking me 'What are you doing?' I also replied 'no need to know.' Like before he was keeping on saying and I was listening. When I was bored, I said him 'bye, will speak to you tomorrow in college ' he also replied 'fine'. I was thinking, 'Maybe he wants me to be his friend.'
*
A/N: Here comes Darshan Raval. Sorry for the late update. 😅