Authors Note

I've just seen the last few episode of season 2 and DAMN!!!! I cannot get over the ending! However with season three coming out next year there could be a potential pause in the uploads till it comes out depending on how long it takes me to finish season two. I've also just realised that  it may be hard to work out how the end fight will go down as it is Sams fight with Tory that creates the fight with Robby and Miguel. This is where my other OC Nathan Greene will come in. I was originally just going to have him as side character but he may be a more pivotal part of the original plot than I thought. I am also writing this authors note so that people will be aware that the original plot surrounding Sam and Robby will be changing massively, so please don't expect the plot to go exactly as it happens in the series. I really wanted to play around with the characters and see if I could develop any of the moments between them, and I'm so glad that the ending was so explosive because it means that I can change things around and play with the plot.

If anything gets confusing please comment so then I can clear it up. It will also help me develop my writing and make this book better.

Thank you so much for those who have continued to read this. Knowing that people have taken the time to read what I write means a lot to me because I've always wanted someone to like what I've written, like how I've liked what others have written. Even if there's only two chapters this is probably the quickest a story of mine has grown. Within a day it's almost doubled its views even if the number is no where near as big as the views others have got.