Chapter 18

Mel knew she would never get tired of waking up in Chase's arms. She couldn't help but blush as memories of last night rushed through her mind. It had been so perfect. She had known from before that Chase was an incredible lover, but last night he had shown just how gentle and tender he could be.

She loved watching him sleep. She took note of the long eyelashes fanned out across his cheekbones. He was so beautiful and he looked so at peace.

Unable to resist touching him, she carefully reached out and brushed back a lock of hair that had fallen across his forehead.

His eyes fluttered open and locked with hers. "Were you watching me sleep?" His voice was gravelly from just having woken up, and it sounded so sexy.

"Busted." She chuckled, blushing slightly. He placed his hand on the back of her neck and brought her head to his. His lips touched hers softly, and immediately, she was filled with longing.

As his lips parted against hers, she took that opportunity to trace his lips with her tongue, deepening the kiss, tasting every part of his mouth. Yes. This was what she wanted to wake up to every morning.

The kissing quickly became more heated, both of them breathing heavily. She could feel his hardness against her middle, and she quickly realized she was extremely wet.

This did not go unnoticed, as Chase slipped his hand between her thighs. "You are soaked darlin'" he smirked at her. "So I am. What are you going to do about it?" She challenged, feeling her old confidence coming back.

His lips crashed onto hers, deeply, passionately. Tongues fighting for dominance. Teeth clashing. She knew he had been holding back last night, for her. Right now though, she didn't want him to hold back. She wasn't going to hold back either.

"I want you Chase. All of you. Fuck me." She murmured against his lips. He quickly rolled her over and shifted his weight onto her. Lining up with her entrance, he slipped into her fully with one thrust.

"Oh yes baby. Just..like..that." She purred, as he filled her completely. "You feel so fucking good." She murmured. "So do you. Soooo fucking good." He said breathlessly. His next thrust had her eyes rolling back into her head. The next, his name falling from her lips in a breathy whisper.

Those whispers turned to moans, then muttered curses, as he picked up his pace, driving into her.

Her hands fisted into his hair, dragging his head to her so she could kiss him. He pulled three quarters of the way out, then slammed into her, hitting her precisely in just the right spot, and before she knew it, she was coming undone. "Oh fuck yes." She cried out. Her legs wrapped around him, heels digging into his ass trying to push him deeper into her, her hips coming up off the bed, the warmth washing over her. Trembling, quivering, she rode the wave of ecstasy.

The feeling of his lips on her neck, as he found her sweet spot fueled her desire, and she began grinding against him. Her raised, rotating hips driving him even deeper into her.

She would never get enough of this man for as long as she lived. She dug her nails into his back, as he hit her spot again, and she felt another orgasm coming. He began moving even faster, the sounds of skin slapping skin filled the room, and it was the sexiest sound ever.

Once again, her eyes rolled back into her head. She was unable to keep her eyelids from fluttering. The heat she felt was intense, she was burning up from the inside. Chase's hips stuttered, and she felt him twitch inside her. Her orgasm was powerful. She clenched tightly around him. Shaking beneath him. With an almost animalistic grunt, he released inside her forcefully.

They were both out of breath. Limbs heavy. Drenched in sweat. Neither of them with the energy to move. Chase pulled out of her, and she could feel his warm seed run out of her.

Finally able to catch her breath, she turned over and looked at him. "I love you, but we both need a shower." He chuckled.

********************************************

"You are coming back to Georgia with me right?" Chase asked.

They had just gotten out of the shower, and Mel had stripped the sheets off of the bed and they were in the process of putting fresh ones on.

"Of course I am. You're not getting rid of me that easy." She laughed.

Finishing their task, she realized she really needed to pack more clothes if they were going back to Georgia. "Babe, can you grab the suitcase in the top of my closet please?" She asked.

Chase went to the closet and pulled down the suitcase. In doing so, he knocked over a stack of clothes that were folded. Replacing the items, he noticed a flash of silver and black at the bottom of the stack, resting on the shelf. Curious, he lifted the folded shirt. His eyes got wide. "Mel, you own a gun?"