[1]

Childhood was horrible for the both of them. Izuku was bullied for being quirkless, and Katsuki made fun of (Y/n) for being a little chubby. It was unfair, because no one else really made fun of her except for the explosive blonde. People didn't really care, it wasn't a big deal. Katsuki was just out to tease her because she was Izuku's best friend, her weight making her an easy target.

(Y/n) wasn't a confident chubby girl, though. Her chubby body was the main reason for her insecurities, sure, but it wasn't the only thing. She was a sweet girl, so a majority of people like her, she was just nice. Katsuki was the only one who really ever made clear that he didn't enjoy her company.
Though there were many people who seemed to like her, (Y/n) only ever stayed around Izuku. She felt like he deserved to have a friend he could talk to, he needed someone to talk to. Plus, she'd known him for so long! Why would she choose anyone over him?

That's the point, she wouldn't.

"Izu, are you sure Kaachan didn't say anything? You look upset..." (Y/n) asks, her fingers clutching as the sleeve of his hoodie. Izuku, who looked a bit irritated, simply shook his head.
Something had him on edge, but he didn't want to tell her about it. It was the weekend and they were just hanging out. He didn't want their personal time together to be ruined because of west that 'Hero' had said to him.
Though... she would understand, right? She always did, she was so loyal and understanding when it came to him, so why wouldn't she sympathize with him after he told her what All Might said to him?

"I met All Might, he told me that I could never become a hero without a quirk..." Izuku says, grasping her soft hand and squeezing just a bit.
Although he was obviously upset, Izuku gained a slight comfort knowing that he was holding her hand. She was so soft and cute, not to mention sweet!

He wondered how her lips would feel on his own.

"Izuku, he's wrong, you know that, right?" (Y/n) says, her lips curling down a bit when she thought of what her best fiend had to go through. His idol, the person he'd looked up to his whole life, telling him he couldn't become a hero! West kind of Pro said something like that?
"... he's right, though. Besides, after seeing how he acted, I don't want to become a hero anymore. They're jerks." Izuku says, leaning his head on her shoulder.

To anyone else, it may have seemed a bit romantic, but (Y/n) was used to it. Izuku was always doing stuff like that when he was upset about something. It didn't bother her in the slightest.

"Hey, (N/n)?"
"Hmm?"
"Spend the night."

_

They snuggled as they slept, but that wasn't weird, right? They've been doing stuff like that ever since they were little, it wasn't weird.
However, (Y/n) freaked out a little when she woke up to Izuku sniffing her neck. She couldn't tell if he was awake or not, being that his chest was pushes up against her back. Her confusion got thicker when he started to squeeze his arms around her, purring into her neck.

He was just... upset about what happened with All Might, not to mention the constant bullying he received from Kaachan! He wasn't himself, that was for sure.
While he was doing this, she'd been quiet and still, just hoping that he would stop and go back to bed. However, she lets out a horrified squeak when Izuku presses a kiss to her neck, his tongue rolling against a sensitive spot. She starts to squirm, but feels his arms curl around her, keeping her in place.

"I-Izuku!" (Y/n) yelps out, her eyes wide as she squirms against him.
The green haired teen let's out a sigh, his lips coming to suck the newly acquired soft spot on her neck. He reaches down to enter twine their fingers, bringing her hand up to his lips so he can kiss her palm.
"(N/n), I'm really upset..." Izuku mutters softly, pressing a kiss to her wrist.
"Kaachan is so mean, and so is All Might! But... you're so soft and sweet, you make me feel a lot better. Just let me love you, okay?" Izuku mutters, sounding blissed out.

"B-But, we aren't supposed to be doing something like this..." (Y/n) whines out, her fingers pressing into his palm.
Izuku hums, looking at the clock to his side. It was only three in the morning, so everyone was still asleep.
Izuku roughly rolls (Y/n) over on her back, cupping a hand over her mouth as a help of surprise leaves her. He places a knee between her thighs and holds both of her arms down with one hand.
"Y'know, I really hate heroes now. I don't have to act like a good little boy anymore, I can do whatever I want. Though... I don't want to hurt you, (N/n)."

Izuku's gaze turns to her, his green eyes narrowing slightly.

"You're my precious little darling, as your master it's my job to make sure you're taken care of. As long as you comply with me, you'll be fine~"

(Y/n)'s never once seen Midoriya Izuku smirk before, but the devilish smile on his face terrified her.

"Besides... you're so damn cute. You didn't expect me to just stay your best friend forever, did you? You're a smart girl, (Y/n), you should have known, right?"

Izuku leaned down, looking her in the eye as a bright pink started to dust over his cheeks.
Pressing his lips to hers, Izuku moaned into her mouth.
He pressed his forehead to her chest, smiling gently as he heard her heartbeat pump delicately.

"Silly girl... I love you."

It was just then that (Y/n) realized how insane her best friend was.