[2]

Ever since what had happened a few days ago, Izuku had locked (Y/n) up in his room. She wasn't sure if Inko knew she was in there, but it was definitely a possibility. Besides, it wasn't all bad. Izuku wasn't abusing her in any way, unless you counted passionate kisses as abuse. He was feeding her and such, basically treating her like a pet. Though she guessed someone would come looking for her at some point. School wasn't out yet and Izuku was the only one she ever hung around. She didn't want to know what Izuku did when he wasn't in his room with her, she knew for a fact that he wasn't going to school. He said that since she was no longer going there, there was no point in going. It was worrying, what was he doing?

"Precious? I'm back..." Izuku makes his way into the room, holding a bag.
A sweet smell emits itself from the bag, and she wonders what's inside. Izuku giggles when he sees her confused yet excited expression.
"I got you some cake from that cafe you like going to! Once I finish up some business and you start being more submissive, we can go together!"

She was half expecting him to say something else, but he sits on the bed, pulling out a small cake. Izuku smiles, scooping up some of the cake, strawberry cake to be exact, and held it in front of (Y/n). She looked at the fork, and then at the boy in front of her.
"Izuku, I'm not letting you feed me like I'm a little kid." (Y/n) says, looking at him with a stern expression.
Izuku pouts, sticking out his tongue in a teasing manner.

"See? This is what I'm talking about! I'm being nice, aren't I? What's with that? You've never had a problem with me feeding you before!" Izuku sighs, looking at the cake and handing the fork to (Y/n). He watches as she hesitantly slides the fork past her lips and starts to chew.
"Y'know, that was before you wouldn't let me leave your room. Does your mom know I'm in here?"

She definitely wasn't expecting him to nod his head.

"Who do you think has been making your dinner? You know I can't cook." Izuku says, smiling gently.
"She doesn't necessarily approve of it, but she isn't going to call the police or something like that. Don't worry, we're fine, Baby."
She wanted to tell him not to call her that, but she knew it wouldn't make a difference, just make him pouty.
"Here, have some." (Y/n) slides the cake over to Izuku, watching as he gives her a weird look.
"I'm not all that hungry, finish it."

She nearly screams when he grabs the fork out of her hand.

"U-use a different fork, you doofus!" She exclaims, her face going a bit pale.
Izuku isn't listening, already licking some frosting off of the fork. He smiles cockily, his green eyes giving her a teasing look.
"What? I've kissed you plenty of times, what makes this so different?"

_

Ever since being locked up in his room, Izuku couldn't help but feel like the luckiest guy out there. He had the girl he's always liked locked up in his room. She slept with him, on his bed, next to him. Due to some kind of instinct she would cuddle him early in the morning. It was the best thing ever, he loved it! Though, he had a lot of stuff he had to deal with, things he couldn't bring around his precious marshmallow.

Though... his poor girl was probably so lonely without him! Maybe he'd get her a pet? Like a cat? Maybe... but he didn't want to share her with anyone else, not even an animal! Izuku wanted her to himself, was that really too much to ask for? He didn't think so. Though, he'd admit she was being a bit stubborn. (Y/n) had been refusing to eat all of her meals, something that seriously worried Izuku. She ate breakfast at least, but that wasn't enough! He'd even went through the trouble of going to that cafe she liked so much, but she'd only taken a few bites of the cake he'd bought for her. At least she'd finished the hot chocolate he got, she seemed to be drinking regularly.

Was she maybe getting depressed? The thought made Izuku's skin crawl with unpleasantness. He didn't want his darling feeling sad! She was supposed to be happy, she was with him after all. Izuku had convinced himself a long time ago that he was the only one that (Y/n) needed. She didn't need friends, her mom, or anyone else for that matter! Just him. Izuku was just worried...

She was just lonely, that's all! Izuku decided that once he finished up some of his work he'd spend some quality time with (Y/n). They both seemed to need it, anyways. Besides, Izuku knew that once she realized that he wasn't going to hurt her, she'd feel better. He just had to be extra sweet and caring, just like her!

"Hm, maybe I should pick up something sweet again? She seemed to like ice cream too!"

_

'This is so messed up.' She thought, flipping through a book in Izuku's room. It wasn't just any book, either. It was some kind of notebook, and it had weird information.

About her.

It was creepy, not cute in any type of way. (Y/n) wouldn't be surprised if Izuku knew everything about her, and just by flipping through his notebook she could tell he probably did. It was just so disturbing, and who knows how long he'd been collecting this information? She didn't want to think about her best friend being weird like that, she loved Izuku, though not in the romantic sense.

She jumps when she hears the door of Izuku's room opening. Her eyes are suddenly looking into Izuku's. She was expecting him, of course, but right then was such a bad time.
He looks surprised to see her flipping through the notebook and she suddenly feels a wave of guilt wash over her.

"Marshmallow, you know it's rude to look through someone's private things, right?"