2. Crasher

It was a normal day for me, well, at least half of it was, I was sitting down in my living room sofa just watching some T.V. when I get text from my best friend, Madison asking me if I wanted to go with her to go to a quaint little coffee shop I'd always go to as a kid. I quickly reply yes, adding that I'll pick her up in an hour or so. Propping myself up from the comfortable leather of the sofa I drag myself upstairs to take a quick shower. I put on a simple yellow and white sundress and white Vans. Finishing my mascara I dash to the car knowing its been close to an hour since she texted me. She lives almost right around the corner so it takes me at least 2 minutes to get there. As I pull into the driveway I see her waiting on the doorstep. 

Madison has been one of my best friends since we were both very small. She was the only one who knew me better than myself. I've always been jealous of her drop dead gorgeous looks and perfect dirty blond hair. She was a bit shorter in height compared to me, and that was considered in my eyes another perfect thing since I do consider myself way too tall.

The conversation started with simple 'hellos' but gradually grew into yesterdays previous events. She thought of it as a joke considering her reply "You know," she paused to giggled quietly "We should totally track them down so you and Harry can see each other again and slowly see your hatred towards him turn into lust."

Oh god, was I about to punch her then.

"And you're slowly going crazy by what I see"

She chuckles knowing I hated that band for one reason, Harry Styles is apart of it. After a while of staring at the same row of houses for what seemed like forever I feel something hit the back of my car. It jolts me forward making me hit my forehead against the wheel of the car. I sit back up and look over at Madison, she was fine not even a scratch. I rub my forehead a little before getting out of the car.

I check the end of my car, and it only had a couple of scratches. I start tracing over the scratches before I hear a british voice behind me "Oh my god, love are you ok?" I look up but don't see his face that much, the sun right in my direction. I turn my head around quickly as I see Madison laughing her ass off inside the car, the hell was her problem? I get back up and dust my hands off on my dress. Finally I get a good look at him. I study his face.

Oh, well shit.

Harry Styles the guy who was a jerk to me throughout my whole high school years is standing right in front of me, being nice?

"Yes I'm fine" I snap at him, while crossing my arms.

He look's at me confused "I'm sorry it was an accident."

I chuckle "You don't remember me do you?"

"What?"

I roll my eyes "Of course you don't I mean with all the girl's you were a jerk to," I put one hand on my side "I was one of them by the way, you won't remember anyone."

When I raise my head back up he's looking at me up and down I roll my eyes "I'm Ellie, Ellie Marie, you know the girl you were a bitch to for two years"

His eyes grew wide under his dark but visible sun glasses. He look's down but then prop's himself back up "Hey, there is a bright side you know, you're really hot now." I chuckle sarcastically "And you think I'm suddenly going to forgive you?"

"Forget that this happened, in fact, forget I ever existed," with that I climbed into my car and drove away. Through the side mirror I saw him there, standing there for a while, until he climbed back into his car. Throughout the rest of the car ride those three little word's that went through my head during High School were now going through my head again I Hate Him, I Hate Him, I Hate Him.

Hellooo loves, just wanted to say that if you like the story remember to vote, comment something suggestive or sweet,  It would really make me day.

It's a bit cliche now I know but I have a couple ideas I've put together and I'd really like for you to read them so stick around!

-Laura