PART THREE

I Wokee Upp To The Smell Of Bacon Ndd Eggs Ivee Never Had That Smell In My Housee. Tasha Approached Mehh With A Hugee Plate It Hadd Baconn Eggs A Piecee Of Toast Ndd Jelly On The Side. ""Thankk Uu Nd Good Mornin Tasha."" I Said With My Eyes Full Of Excitement From The Delicious Plate In Front Of Meh. While I Ate Tasha Got Dressed For The Day. After I Ate I Ran Over To My House To Clean Upp From The Day Beforee. I Wore An All White Aeropostale Shirt Nd Nd Some All White Levi Pants With The All White Forces Tasha Had Gavee Mee A Whilee Ago. Im Not Ashamed To Sayy Even Thoe My Mom Does Heroin For A Livin I Still Caree About My Appearance Ndd Uu Will Never Catchh Mehh Lookin Silly. I love Fashion So Much To Be So Broke I Thought To Myselff As I Tied My Shoe Strings. My Mom Wasnt Home So I Leftt The Door Unlockedd Ndd Ran To Tashas. Of Course She Wanted To Go To Parkk To Meet Tayshawn. She Texted him With Her Galaxy Note3 I Wish I Had A Phone. Tasha's Mom Told Me She Agreed Witt Her Giving It to Meh When Tashas Her New IPhone6 I Was So Happy. So We Walkedd To The Park I Was So Happy To See Michael Standin There This Time He Looked So Cutee. More Sexier Than Ever Considerin He Wad Mines Now. i Ran Up Nd Hugged Him. He Smelt Like Axee. The Expensive Kind. We Walked away From Tasha Nd Tayshawn Evenn Though Wee 13 We Felt We Were Grown When We Weree Outsidee. We Walkedd Around The Park. Plymouth Court Park Was So Big. we Sat On The Oppositee Sidee By The Sprinklers. "I Thought About Uu All Night Tasia." Michael Said To Break The Silence. "Actuallyy My Whole Life Ive Thought About Uu." He Added. "That's Good I guess." I Replied. He Held My Hand As We Sat Next To Each Other . We Stared At Each Other In A moment Of Silence. Then I Felt My Stomach Start To Twirl As He Kissed Me Once Again. This Time It Was Better We Were By Our Selves Nd No One To Interupt. i Feltt Michaels Hands Holdd Both Sides Of My Face To Keep My Head In Place. Then I Pulled Backk Nd Opened My Eyes. Michaels Giggled Ndd This Time Scooted Closer Ndd Kissed Mehh Again. He Depeneded The Kiss As He Stuck His Tounge Through The Openin Of My Lips I Knew Instantlyy We Were Gettin Married" I Thought. Our Kiss Was At Least 15 Seconds Long. I Feltt Like Passing Out. "WOW !!"" I Said With Hearts In My Eyes. "Yeah That Was Great" Michael Said. "I've Never Tonguee Kissed Any Onee."" I Said. "I Have Now."" I Said Humorously. Me Ndd Michael Got Upp Ndd Headed Backk To The Side Tasha Ndd Tayshawn Was On. " Mm Hm Where'd Yall Hot Asses Go? " Tasha Questioned In A Sarcastic Way. "They Was Fuckin ! " Tayshawn Semi-yelled. "Nahh,Not Yett!" Michael Said In A Sexyy Yet Playfull Wayy. I Asked, ""WhatChuu Mean Not Yet?" "Ima Virgin Ndd Imaa Stayy A Virgin." I Added. "  "Nahh Not While I Got Some Thingg To Do With It" He Joked. Then For The Rest Of The Day We All Satt At The Park Ndd Tlkedd The Day Away. When It Was Time To Leave Michael Gavee Mehh His Number Even Thoe I Hadd No Way To Call Him. (5024856767) I Repeated In My Head As I Read The Paper Over aNd Over. Tasha andd I Walkedd Home. when I Got To Our Door I Read 207 Our Appt# Then I Began To Hear Loud Moans Nd Cries From Inside Our Apartment. I Ran In The Door scared to death of what i might see Ndd I when I opened the door I  Seen My Mom Bent Over The Kitchen Table Ass Whole Naked. Some Man Was Ass Naked Fuckin Her. he Looked So Angry As He Did It. neither Of Them Stopped As Iff I Even Came In Then Again She Never Cared About Mehh Any Ways. i Walked In My Room Tryin To Block Out The Sex Noices. at Least 10 Minutes Later My Mom Came Into The Room With A T-Shirt On "Some Times People Do What They Got To Do Tasia To Get Stuff They Need, Like I Told Uu Earlier Uu Gone have To Start Doin Shit Like That Soon." She Said. Even Though Shee Meant Yesterday Was They Day We Talked I Still Thought That I Came To The Conclusion Of What She Was Actually Tellin Meh. I Went To Sleep With the Thought Of What I Seen && Heard. i Thought About How Many Other People Heard Them Or Passed By. It Was So Embarrassing To Live There Speciallyy When Every Onee Knew Your Mother Was The Biggest Heroin User In The State Of Kentucky. I Eventually Dozed Off To The Thoughts Over Fillin My Head.