Dead? Me? Never?

Xander's pov

Oh dear there she is my mate... Smells so sweet looks so shy, so beautifully radiant!! She's not human though. now that I think about it she's no werewolf ether. What? Oh how bloody magnificent my brothers stupid sent is in her to how dare he touch my mate!

'What are ya gonna do bout it Xander?' Carson my wolf ask me

'Im gonna to get him to come to me. But in order to do that we are gonna have to hurt out mate'

'BULLSHIT!!!! MATE SHALL NOT BE HURT!!'

'Oh shut up Carson! She'll heal quick. she'll forgive -' bustard cut me off

'Oh only to say she may forgive but never EVER forget. Remember that'

'Yeah yeah yeah'

With that I went to her.

"Tell me your sweet sweet name my dear" I say in her ear

"L-l-lyric." god she's cute even when she stutters

"Care to dance?"

"S-sure"

"Don't be scare. I do t bite. Well all the time anyway"

Haha her face she's terrified and she doesn't even know what's going on yet! God this is gonna be too easy. As I take her hand I fake I'm going to the living room knowing that you go through there to get the the basement stairs. As she realizes what I doing she lets a blood curtailing scream.

"Dear your hurting my sensitive ears no shut it!"

I didn't realize the music had went off and that people were heading our way so I dragged her down the stairs faster and faster until we got to the last one then I threw her to the middle of the room. She hit her head with a loud crack and two people shot her way. I took em both down easily really. Just a stab to the middle of the chest with a silver knife. they bleed out nice and slow with blood coming nicely from their wounds and mouths! Oh how nice!

Two more men tried to restrain me from behind forgetting I had the knife. So I just gave a quick flick of my wrist and a long gash just happened to go acrossed both their stomachs. Opps haha just kidding. Two more came at me so I took my knife grabbed my poor poor mate by her hair lifting her and putting the glistening sliver to her neck pushing oh so slightly.

"I'm so sorry precious!" I whisper in her ear. She just whimpers in pain not being able to scream.

"Everyone who steps closer get to watch her in more pain as I will put the sliver farther in her throat!"

Then I smell it or him my brother. I hear him next running down the stairs. When he gets down here he stops I'm guessing smelling the blood of his fallen men and my poor mate. I may have put to much pressure on the knife oops. haha.

He starts coming closer so I push the knife further into her poor neck.

'STOP THIS! YOUR HURTING MATE DO YOU NOT HEAR GER WHIMPERING?! DO YOU NOT SMELL HOW SCARED SHE IS? YOUR KILLING HER!'

'SHUT UP CARSON I NEED TO BE ABLE TO THINK STRAIGHT'

' Yeah that's what you need...'

God mate I'm so sorry. if only he'd stop coming closer! Then as if he heard me he stopped starring right at my mate then looking at me with some but almost no recognition. Oh what a shame.

"Miss me brother!!!!" I spat horrified my own brother didn't recognize me.

"How I thought you died. I watched you die!!! You were murdered.... So how are you here?"

Huh he sounds surprised that hurts... Just a bit. Ha who am I kidding I couldn't care less!

___________________________________________________________

A/N Hope you guys and girls are enjoying this book it's all done fast coming from just a thought! Anyway were moving into the book fast. So if anyone's confused let me know I'll straighten everything I can out! Thanks!!

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!! LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

Night all Wattpad people!