- chapter 23

a/n her outfit totally killed me i-
also, she looked like a total princess

10.42 pm
[pov y/n]

We were cuddling on the sofa for a while until Sarah tilted my chin up and kissed me passionately as she turned my body around so I was pressed up against her.
I could feel Sarah's tongue running across my bottom lip begging for entrance which I gladly accepted.

The kiss got more heated up and I felt Sarah's hand slide down my thigh, a soft moan escaped my lips as Sarah put hers on mine. I smirked into the kiss as I felt her cupping my center.

Sarah pulled away and smirked "Mhmmm we should take this to the bedroom" she whispered into my ear.

I wrapped my legs around Sarah's waist as she carried me upstairs while kissing me passionately. I tilted my head back as Sarah began sucking on my sweet spot.

When we got to the bedroom, Sarah placed me on the bed, took her shirt off. I suppressed a moan when Sarah started placing butterfly kisses down my jaw line to my neck.
When she got back to my sweet spot, she began sucking it again I let out a soft moan. She then placed her hands at the hem of my shirt before lifting it over my head exposing my white lace bra.

"You're fucking hot" she said smiling.

She leaned back and started kissing me again. I broke the kiss and placed my hand on the top of her shorts and pulled them down, leaving her in her black lace underwear. Sarah then flipped me over and smirked at me.

She placed her hands behind my back and unclipped my bra. She then started softly playing with my breasts and I decided to tease her so I let my hand slide inside her underwear.

I smirked at Sarah as I pushed down her underwear. She pulled down my underwear as well and I let out a loud moan as Sarah began to thrust her fingers in and out of me.

I let out a high pitch moan as I reached my climax. My back arched as I moaned louder as Sarah pulled her fingers out of me and I fell back on the bed, watching Sarah licking her fingers clean, then coming up to kiss me so I could taste myself.

"I love you, you know that?" Sarah asked smiling.

"Oh I sure as hell know that"

a/n this is so bad what the hecc, also i never reread anything :(