2. My happy family..

Well readers thank you for votes..plz try commenting in single word only to let me know how story going ..

Happy reading

"It seems that Varun and Mr

"It seems that Varun and Mr. Saxena will participate in the project conference this time"I told this to my assistant Varun.  Varun is with me since four years , he is more than my assistant , he is like my friend and i can blindly trust Varun with all my works and confidential information .

"Sir, I believe Mr. Saxena will definitely attend this time because he has full trust that we will lose this Shekhawat's project." Varun told me with his mischievous smirk.

"Varun then lets go , i am eager to watch his expression and i cannot miss this". I know what I'm saying may sound a bit harsh, as Saxena is already bankrupt, but he has troubled me greatly, even insulting my family. How can I easily let him go?

After reaching Shekhawat's office, we went straight to their conference room where already many prominent businessmen were seated.There, my gaze fell on Saxena; he was staring at me as if he could chew me up.

Varun was internally laughing at me with his famous mischievous look in his eyes. I was having internal dialogue when Mr. Shekhawat entered the conference room.Mr. Shekhawat is a middle-aged man, but he possesses a sharp and cunning mind.

He can quickly discern the nature of the person in front of him and decide whether to deal with them or not.

Mr. Shekhawat exchanged pleasantries with all of us and expressed how pleased he was to see us all there.

"I'm feeling very pleased to see all of you here. You all are excellent businessmen and individuals.But unfortunately, this project can only be awarded to one person. I have carefully reviewed everyone's presentations and budgets planning which was most crucial part of this project, and there is only one name in my mind that is deserving of this." Everyone began chatting among themselves upon hearing Mr. Shekhawat's statement.

But I am quite confident because I know this time I am going to work with him .

"Everyone, please calm down. I am very pleased to announce that the one who will successfully handle this project with his capability and intelligence is none other than Mr. Oberoi. Mr Shekhawat announced Infront of everyone.

Upon hearing this, Varun immediately embraced me and began congratulating me.I stepped forward and shook hands with Mr Shekhawat, sporting a big smile on my face. Indeed i am happy .

Well done my boy ,I am very excited to work with you. Working with a young, enthusiastic individual like you brings a unique sense of satisfaction and energy. "He expressed  sentiment to me, his eyes reflecting a sense of pride."

"Thank you so much Mr shekhawat for giving me this opportunity ". I expressed my gratitude towards him .

After bidding farewell to everyone, I encountered Saxena at the door."Kaha tha na saxena barbad kar dunga tujhe , teri dushmani mujhse hai mujh tak hi rakhni chahiye thi mere pariwar ko beech me laake bohot badi galati kar di , aur anjaam iska samne hai tere " Saying this I left with Varun to mansion .

Yes, I'm heading home. I should inform mom about this news; she must be waiting. I've told Varun to go to the office; I'll join in a while.

As soon as the grand gates of Oberoi Mansion opened, I entered the house.I started shouting loudly, 'maa!Maa!' Upon hearing my voice, everyone in the house rushed to the hall.

"Manu, what happened? Why are you shouting so loudly? Didn't you have a presentation today? And why are you calling out for Maa? Tell us what happened; just a moment ago, you were so cheerful, and now you're not saying anything." Mom started speaking like a whirlwind.

"Are Badi maa aap bhai ko bolne doge tab to wo bolenge , aap ekdum tufaan mail jaise chalu gaye."  Agastya joked and mom glared at him and listening to him everyone chuckled .

"Maa mujhe shekhawat's ki deal mil gayi hai , mujhe ye project mil gaya hai" .As soon as they heard me, Aditi and Agastya hugged me tightly.

Tears welled up in Mom and Chachi's eyes, while Dad wore a proud smile on his face.Because my entire family knows that I have worked day and night for this.

"Bai, eh taan mithaas lai khushi di gal hai. Main hun kitchen ton mithai laike aayi." Chachi exclaimed with great excitement.

( this is a joyous occasion worthy of sweets. I'll bring sweets from the kitchen right now)

Vihaan is out of station with his college trip, and Chacha is still at the office. By now, Varun must have informed him. And dadi  has gone to a satsang with her friends.
Everyone is so happy and cheerful , this is my family , my happy family , my strength .

This was all about the second chapter.
Do follow me on insta butterflyMishtii for new updates . I have already posted one spoiler there 🙂