♡Back to Life♡

Recap from book 1

Sebastian told Ciel

"Oh yes and I married your sister last night" as he opened the curtians.

Ciel looked up at Sebastian. "WHAT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!"

***** Book2*****

Sebastian waited for the news to sink in before talking to his master once more. He served him his sweets while Grell decided to exit the room for a bit. Ciel was still not speaking as sebastian served the sweets.

Ciel glared at him for a minute, "ARE YOU MUTE IDIOT I ASKED YOU A QUESTION ASS!"

"Of couse not my lord. I know you asked, I just chose not to answer you when you are this angry." Sebastian smiled. "Master, you wish anything special for lunch?"

"TO HELL WITH FOOD TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS? HOW CAN YOU JUST WALK IN HERE TELL ME YOU MARRIED MY SISTER AND ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL!!! YOU DAMN--!!! ARGHH!!" Ciel jumps off the bed and glared at Sebastian more.

"I beg your pardon my lord? I figured you needed to know. I know now not to tell you events that happen around here. How about lunch outside my lord?" Sebastian smiled.

"That's not what I meant!!!---urgggg" Ciel grunts and sighs annoyed, "I'll have lunch outside with my queen, get him whatever he pleases to have"

"Yes. My lord.... " Sebastian bowed. He turned before leaving the room. "I might need a few days off to seal our wedding? May I call you brother in law?" He smiled.

"NO! JUST SHUT UP WE'LL ARGUE ABOUT THIS LATER. Now prepare me lunch before I loose my appetite ...idiot!" Ciel grunts as he walks out the room and down the hall.

****

Mey-rin streched it had been a long but lovely night... Now she was Sebastian's wife... She could only Imagine what was going to happen to poor Sebastian when he tells Master Ciel, her brother in a way. She was pretty sure Sebastian didn't ask before they married. She got up and went to take a long soak in the bath it was much needed. In the guest room Ciel had given her the attached bath had everything a guest needed. Soft towels that matched that of the beautiful royalties from blue decor of the bedroom. Accencts of gold roses were embroidered on the edges. On glass shelves perfumes and powders from around the world filled them. Another shelf near the bath held oils and bubble baths. Mey-rin felt guily using them and the fine soaps but had no choice. She took the time to wash feeling like a princess just for a moment. Then washed her hair with the soaps. Surprisingly they didn't sting the eyes as bad as her soaps had. After emptying the dirty water. She got out and dries all but her hair fully and dressed in her uniform Ciel had asked her to start using instead of her old one. This one was the black and white more Gown like uniform. After that she sat at the vanity drying her hair that seemed to curl a bit as she did it. She would go about her chores in the next hour or so it was still early. Mey-rin went about her normal duties she heard Ciels yelling but couldn't make it out. She felt bad knowing she was probably next but she still dusted and set the dinning table not knowing ciel would eat outside. Mey-rin was cleaning the hallway by Ciels study when she saw him coming and nervously almost knocked over an expensive vase of flowers.

Sebastian walked passed them quickly, catching the vase and carried it down the stairs. Sebastian handed the vase to Grell and watched the reaper blush. Sebastian talked to Grell about lunch, knowing Ciel was seeing everything.

Mey-rin went down the stairs noticing shed set the wrong table she quickly went out and set the garden table cling the dishes nervously. "S-sorry Ciel" she looked down ashamed.