Terrific Tuesday

Today was the day that I had been waiting for for two whole days! I was going to see Cole's play. Also, pretty boy will be driving me to school. I curl my long, luscious hair and dust some blush over my warm cheeks. I look into my closet. What am I going to wear today? Should I go cute or comfy? My hands run across my clothes that are hung on white acrylic hangers. No, not his. That is too small to fit over my hourglass curves. That's so last season. And then I found it. The perfect dress! It was a white cotton dress decorated with a soft print of blush wildflowers. Absolutely adorable! I slide on some nude pumps and look over each little detail in the mirror. Ready to go! I go to the elevator which brings me to the first floor. My mother is there to greet me, "Good morning sweetheart! How did you sleep?". I reply, "Amazing actually, how about you?". Well I got home really late last night from Milan, and I'm leaving in a few hours to Paris. You are going to have to stay home all alone. I'm really sorry angel, I'm going to hire a chef to make you lunch for the week." . My smile faded, Mom? You are leaving again? You promised me we could go shopping Sunday,". Her face lit up, "Arabella, don't be sad, because I have a very big surprise for you. Meet me on the helicopter pat at 3.". My face grows brighter, "See you later momma. Have a good trip to Paris!". I gallop out the front doors that stand high above me and wait for a certain someone to pick me up. I twirl my hair as I watch his red mustang roll past the golden gates that enclose my estate. He wears grey aviator glasses with his hair gelled back. I giggle and blush and he purrs, "U look so cute today UwU". I hop into his car and we exchange sarcastic comments through the whole drive to school. THe tall trees fly by and cute bluebirds peeped in the treetops.

The school day was quite slow, the typical losers walk pat me that think they are so cool. My heels click against the wooden floors and heads turn in my complete and utter beauty. The bell rings as I strut into my favorite class, English. I reach my hand to the door but the sound of running interrupts me. Cole's voice calls, "WAIT!". Her runs and opens the door for me as he pants. I say, "Thank you! Hehe." Mr. Styles greets me, "Hello beaut- I mean Arabella." I say, "Hello Mr. Styles. How are you doing?" I sit down in my seat and across the room i see pretty boy leaning back into his chair messing with the buttons on the cuff of his leather jacket. His dark eyes raise and he gives me a smile and I smile back. Then I look to the other side of the room and Cole gives me a subtle wave and I smile back. Why does literally everyone have to be obsessed with me, is it really that easy to fall in love with me? Ugh. The entire class I doodled on my pink leather notebook. The sound of the clock echoed throughout the room as time moved closer to my date. The bell rings once again, it's the end of school finally. I grasp at my Kate Spade bag and place my notebook in a small pocket.

As I strutted out of the classroom, I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Mr. Styles. He says to me, "Can you please stay so that we can review your essay?" I reply, "Oh yeah for sure.". He sits down at his desk and asks that I sit beside him. He pulls out my essay. He says, "Arabella, I have never read such a phenomenal essay in my life." I giggle. He places his hand on my leg and a rush of energy overcomes my body. I smirk and say, "I guess I know how love works, Mr. Styles." He blushes and says, "Call me Harry, Harry Styles." He was so perfect , better than any single boy at this school. So much more mature, so much wiser than pretty boy, and even more than nick. Maybe he was what I was looking for all along, maybe I'm in love ...with my teacher! He could see my eyes reach a greater depth, he could hear the sound of my heart beating out of my body. Maybe he could feel the energy that was twisting my insides. He said, "Arabella, can we read this quote that you mentioned in your essay..." He begins to read it, " ' Love you are my dove.. (Put shakespeare quote here)" I begin to read it along with him. Each word brings me deeper and deeper in love. I say, "I guess my essay was okay, I wasn't that good." He replied, "You're insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the doOoOr. Don't need makeup to cover up. Because the way that you are is enough." Haha stupid Harry, im not insecure, I'm fishing for compliments. I know I'm beautiful, I just wanted to see if he could say the right words to me,. But anyway, it's fun to play the little insecure damsel. I say, "Thank you, that was so sweet Harry, even though it's hard for me to believe what you are saying. Im not beautiful, and the only reason you must love me is because of my makeup." Damn. I should win an Oscar, that was a good performance for the hottest girl in this town. Now he will have to tell me more compliments, "You don't know you're beautiful. (o oh) That's what makes you beautiful." My heart melted. He is so smart, and kind, and he thinks I'm beautiful. I think I'm in love with him. But can i be? I thought I was in love with pretty boy!