part 8

Mr Major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 8

In murthy mansion....

Next morning naziya woke up to find the bed empty ....She directly moved to nandu room ...Bcoz she knows she can find shikar there only .....

As she expected shikar is sitting and sleeping on his lap nandu is sleeping ..... She sighed in disbelief looking at both of them .....

She moved to them and put nandu head on pillow. ....And woke up shikar...

Naziya : shikar ....Get up your back will hurt .....

Shikar woke up to see naziya....

Shikar: good morning ziya.. saying he kisses her forehead.....

Naziya : go To our room and sleep properly your back will be hurting.....

Shikar turned and kiss nandu forehead ......And moved out to his room.. Naziya adjusted nandu properly and left to get fresh up ....She saw shikar sleeping in their room...
She moved to washroom to get ready
After fresh up she moved down and saw nirmala sitting in the hall ...She moved to her ..... and sat with  her after instructing the Butler for everyone's breakfast .....

She spoke to nirmala regarding malhotras and told about how she convinced shikar......

Nirmala accepted everything .....Bcoz she knows how good the malhotras are ..So she called mehta and invited him to the baby shower tomorrow along with his family .....Along with malhotras ....She even called rajat malhotra and invited him for baby shower .....

Than all the murthy family members assembled at breakfast table including nandu. ......

They all are having breakfast ....But shikar is only looking at nandu ...Who is being fed by chandra  ......naziya observed this and thought to talk to shikar again ......

Than shikar and nandu left home ....
To their respective works ..Chandra is working from home bcoz of kummud
As he need to take care of her ...Amms needs rest bcoz of ill health..so she left to her room..naziya is in the kitchen cooking food with the help of butler's .......

In  car .....Nandu is sitting beside shikar and checking her mobile ..... Shikar is just looking at her .....

Shikar : jaan.....Do you have any appointments today ......

Nandu : i don't know appa ....I need to check with reception .....

Shikar : take a leave na. ....

Nandu : okay .....Saying she called her head of the department and informed about her leave ......

Shikar: so you won't ask me y i asked you to take a leave ....he asked her after cutting the call ......

Nandu : i never have to question you ....Bcoz i know you will always be with me to make my day best.....And yeah I can always follow you blindly bcoz any one can cheat me but you will never let any tear out of my eyes ......

Shikar just kissed her forehead ......

Then they both reached the beach ....
And got down ..... And sat on the sand.....

Nandu is making a sand castle like a kid.....shikar is just looking at her .....
he just imagined her as a kid ...The day he took her in hs arms for the first .....Unknowingly tears flow from his eyes.....Looking at his grown up daughter .......

He came out of trance ....After seeing nandu wiping his tears. ...... With A frown on her face ....

Nandu : appa. ....r u ok....y these tears.....