part 12

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 12

After spending some time in garden..
Dadi dadu and manik moved inside ....
Manik moved to his room directly ....
But dadi words are still ringing in his brain.....Shrugging all his thoughts .... He got ready ......

And reached down to see his whole family waiting for breakfast ....He sat to have breakfast ......But he is lost somewhere .....Swecha called him .....

Swecha : chachu.....

Manik came out of his trance .....

Manik: yes baby .....

Swecha: when are we going on outing ....

Manik in mind ....Swecha wants outing .....No girl wants to spend with others when meeting a boy for marriage ....Bcoz they will want to know the boy ....So best plan is to take swecha with me ....But will everyone at home accept it.... Come on manik emotional black mail .....

Swecha : chachu.....

Manik: today only ....

Everyone ....What ???
But swecha jumped in happiness.....

Manik : what ???what ??~ I'm taking my daughter with me ....

Avni : no....

Manik : it's her holiday today ....I promised outing on Saturday .....

Reema: manu stop acting you are not taking swecha ....Go alone .....

Manik : if you all are sending swecha with me ....I'm going if not I'm staying home .....To play with my daughter ....
Bcoz if I go alone she will cry ...

Neil : she won't cry i will take her on outing ....

Manik: no...I come here for very less time ....You people are not even letting me spend time with my daughter ....

Avni: ok let's ask swecha ....With whom she will go..

Manik: okay ....

Avni: swecha ....Will you come on outing with mom dad today ....

Swecha : no today is my date with chachu....We will go tomorrow....

Neil : but baby .....y can't you come today .....

Swecha : bcoz i promised chachu.....

Neo : but chachu has work ......

Swecha looked at manik......

Swecha : is that work important than me .....Manik smiled more listening to her ....

Neil : is your chachu important than dad......Go with him tomorrow ....

Swecha : dad you are always at home but chachu will go back to duty ....So till chachu is here ....Only chachu time. ....We can go anytime dad .....Plzz she keeps a cute face .....

Manik : nothing is more important than my daughter ....So people i and my daughter are going out ....Yeah... as you said I will take nandu with us. ...If she wants to marry me she needs to accept my daughter .....

Saying manik carried swecha to leave........

Neo : manik ....he turned to see everyone .....Neo continued ....I know your tricks to get marriage cancelled
That's y you are taking swecha .....But the girl your meeting is nandini.....So take swecha .....I know you will return back with happiness by spending good time ....With your future wife and daughter ....Go take her ......

Manik : let's see what will happen ....
He says with an evil smile ......and left out....

Neil to avni....I hope he doesn't take avni even to suhagraat and honeymoon.....