04

Atsushi open his eye slowly, he blinked his eyes few times due to the brightness of the room blinding his vision. The beeping sound is still there to notifed the patient heartbeat, for some people it may be soothing but for him he felt a bit annoyed. He try to move his hand to rub his eye but failed when he felt something heavy on his hand.

He used all his strength to look at what's holding it down. To be surprised when he saw a man which seems to be in the range of early 20s resting his head on his hand. Trying to pull his hand slowly not to wake up the said male. His head suddenly felt like he had been hid by an iron baseball bat over and over again. He groaned so loudly that causes the revenette to be awoken from his slumber.

Akutagawa feeling rowsy from not getting enough sleep and sleeping with an uncomfortable position. He hear someone groaning lowly coming from his left side. Turning around he saw Atsushi were in pain.

"Hey! Jinko, are you okey?." He tried to help him but Atsushi was refusing his help by moving his body so much blocking the skinship between them. Worried about his condition worsening , akutagawa quickly called out the mafia's doctor.

The others were informed about it and they quickly scramble to the ward where Atsushi is held in. By the time all of them arrived the doctor with other few nurses holding Atsushi's down. He then inject him with aripiprazole to calm him down. Few minutes past Atsushi finally calmed down, his heart monitor to start to beep calmly.

Everyone was worried and wondering what's wrong with him. The doctor told that it may from a trauma or panic attack that suddenly hit him in the head. This conflict happen yesterday too, different is, is that his heart were not working and they had to repulse back his heart to bring him alive. Akutagawa was panicking so much that he keep calling out his name.

After a long moment of silence while the doctor do anything they could to help the poor boy. He the suddenly spoke. "Where am i? Why am i here!" He said the first thing that comes into his mind. They all wouldn't say anything to him not sure of what to tell him. Kajii suddenly walk forward and put his hand on Atsushi. "I have something to tell you..." Everyone was curious of what he gonna say as he rarely try to talk. He always have a kink to prefer bombing someone to death then negotiates them like a normal human being.

Atsushi look at him as he felt scared to know what he gonna faced, "w-what?" Was all he could say. Kajii's face change into hurt and sad and happiness at the same time. Incredible with those goggles of his. Everyone too seem interested in what he gonna say. Slowly they pushing their body forward to listen to him better. 

But not to be expected to hear what coming from his mouth.

"Your pregnant." After awhile he finally said it which giving most of them a heart attack. Which for the receiver was utterly shock. He quickly touches his tummy and paled instantly. He was trembling so hard that he's in the verge of crying.

Kajii was holding back his laughter. Seeing his reaction was priceless, he couldn't take it and blurred it out "Why did you make that face! Your a male!" His statement was an obvious to everyone except the albino boy. Due to everyone actually fall for his prank and the said boy actually do look like a girl in some way making them believe him even more which causes very unpleasant feeling as it was not funny to anyone in the ward, resulted for him to get kick out from the building.

Atsushi still trembling from anger and curious of who they were. Thinking back he cant remember anything or anyone , even himself. "Who are you guys? Where am i? W-who am i?" The port mafia ware taken a back by his statement. The heart monitor showing his abnormal heart beat. Effect of the drug and his panic is mixed in between.

He cant remember his name. Who is he, and where is he from. He try to sit up when no one replying. It took him awhile with the help of the doctor which at first not allowing him to but soon giving up when he's being stubborn.

The port mafia were beyond speechless they look at each other trying to find answers from their faces to reply to the greyish white hair boy. The boy look week, sickly and emotionless. The doctor pass him a glass of water which he gladly took it and drink it all.

Mori took this as an advantage to make Atsushi becoming one of them. He smile sweetly and walk infront of the others. Everyone on the port mafia side already aware that their leader is about to doing his evil scheme and they had no choice but to follow his lead as a respect of being his underlings even though they feel bad for the weretiger. His eye represent the darkness in him and his smile said it all. "Ahh, Atsushi-kun. Its been awhile you were sleeping. About two months actually. It seems you didn't remember anything when the ADA attack you. You were injured in the head causing you to lost some of you memory. But its okey as im gladly to remind you of who i am. To your dismay i am the leader of the port mafia. You are one of my underlings. You can just called me Mori-san. We are your family. We were the one to help you"

Atsushi look at the guy name Mori, he look suspicious but at the same time there's a small warm to it. He look at all of the faces in the ward. His eye lands on a certain someone with black and white tip hair. He felt something unexplainable to blur it out. He turn his gaze to Mori.

"I dont remember any of you" he replied before again looking back at the members... " I dont know who you are" he look a bit confuse before the pain in his head hurting him again. He hold his head to reduce the pain. The doctor quickly give him pain killers which he took it less than a second before he gulped it down with the water they provided for him.

"Mori-san, i recommend him to rest for awhile to reduce his pain." The doctor spoke after laying Atsushi down on the bed. He fell asleep right after as he was mentally exhausted by the news he just received.

"Well then everyone we should let the tiger sleep, all of you head back to work and holiday!" The mafia leader turns around when everyone was leaving the room he then stop Akutagawa at the door. "I give you a mission to keep an eye on the were tiger. If anything or anyone happen called out for us, IF you'll remember us existed~"

He look at the resting body on the sick bed. He had decided. "Okey, i will" which earn a smile on the leaders face before he heads out and calling for Elise to try out his newly bought clothes for her.

Akutagawa sit back at the chair he been sleeping on this morning. The doctor left him some breakfast for him and Atsushi. He couldn't think straight when Atsushi was in panic and trembling so much. His breath hitched when Atsushi stare at him when everyone fakely trying to introduce themselves as the good guy and not the actual story of them being his enemy who tried to kill and sell him off to the guild. He have that feeling that this might goes bad.

The beeping sound of the albino heartbeat from the monitor making him feeling calm and sleepy. His sleep deprived take him over. His eyes blinked a few times before he fall into his own darkness.

aripiprazole (the liquid they inject in someone who's been aggressive to calm them down, you learn something new everyday)

Damn double update. The fact i dont even know what the hell i should write this is all spontaneous. Like an exam where in my country they give you a short plot in the beginning and you expand it yourself. Like me, all i ever want is to write about Atsushi suddenly lost his ability. I have no clue what should happen after.

Well cut the crap, thank you for reading this A/N WHERE THERE'S SO MANY FOUL LANGUAGE THAT I CANT HELP IT. Ps , there is more to that.

thank you.❤☠☘