Chapter 5

I looked up and it was karma he smiled and said are you ok, I said yeah and started walking again I drop my dad stuff off at his desktop and said goodbye when I got passed the classroom nagisa said Anise your not gonna stay.

I said no and walked to find ivy, when I seen her she was talking on her phone, I walked to her and we started down the hill, at the bottom I ran into asano he asked if I was free later I said no sorry I have friends that came visited.

He said oh ok and when I was gonna get in the car ivy got off and said what's taking forever, that when asano asked if this is one of my friends that came, I said yes this is Ivy Endfield, ivy meet asano gakushu.

They said hello and started talking about school and classes, I just rolled my eyes and sat at the front hood and took out my phone to distract me while they talked, I was looking at pictures of BTS when karma text asking what I was doing.

I texted back say I was waiting for my friend to be done talking with asano, he text saying oh when I was gonna write back he send I miss you do you miss me,
My heart skip a beat and I wrote yeah a little.

He laughed and said if we can hang out after school, I said how about I take you and my friends out to eat and watch a movie. He said sure and asked if it was ok the nagisa and itona can come too, I said sure.

After that texted they finished talking and we finally got to leave, I told ivy about tonight and she asked if asano can come too without thinking I said sure, she then pulled out her phone and texted him.

I looked at her and said how did you managed to get his number when I was waiting, she luagh and said he gave it to me before I got in the car, I luagh and parked the car and got off and went inside.