Chapter 6

The rest of the day we just watched TV and sleep, when It's time for me to picked up my parents karma was looking at me, so I asked if I can take to car later, they said yeah so when we got home I texted karma telling him where to meet us.

Later we drove to theaters but when we parked the car I heard nagisa yelling at karma to come down, that when I heard asano say something about me.

That made me mad and I looked at ivy who was heart broken when she heard him, I walked around the car and punched asano everyone was shocked except for my friends.

I told asano to never talk to me or ivy ever again after that I told the girls to get back in the car and I said I'll take them to see a movie another day.

When we got back to my house I told ajay to give the keys to my dad and tell them I'll be back later, I walked down the road until they couldn't see me and I jump up on to the nearest house and keep running.

I ran all the way to the school training grounds, but what i didn't know was that someone was following me. so when i stop i jumped into the nearest tree and when i see the person i jump out and just before i can get my arms wrapped around them.

They turned around and kiss me i pushed them away and pulled out my knife, that's when they took off the hood and to my surprise it was terasaka. I stood frozen and ask why.

He smiled and said because I want to be your boyfriend and just as I was gonna say something karma came out of nowhere saying she already has a boyfriend.

Terasaka asked if this was true and I looked at karma and nodded my head, karma walked to me and wrapped his arms around me.

I kinda of got scared but I calm down after awhile, just as karma was gonna kiss me terasaka pulled him away, and push me up against a tree and said how can you choose him over me.

I pushed him off me and ran to karma who was just about to attack terasaka. He keep trying to get to him but i hugged him and asked him not too, but just after he calm down terasaka tried to hit him but I was in the way and I blacked out.