Search Party

Ink's POV:

I kept pacing back and forth in my office, thinking so hard and with a very panicked face.

The system is completely hacked, we still can't find the location of where those criminals are at, and we have to find a MISSING GENO!!!

I started sweating in panic and nervousness, thinking of a lot of possibilities on what happened to Geno.

What if he got killed in an alleyway? What if he got kidnapped? Or worse?! RA-?!

My thoughts were abruptly stopped when I heard Blue's voice, one of our new recruits.

Blue may look young but dang he is so determined that he will do anything to be part of the police.

He gave me a confused and a worried look.

I sighed and sat down on the floor, "I don't know Blue... I'm just a little stressed out on a lot of problems." I said to Blue, looking at him.

He still looks confused but it looks like he understands anyway. He went up to me and he sat down beside me.

"You know, you shouldn't be that stressed out on these problems. Sure, the problems are a bit worse, but you still need to think positive. Remember; if you stress out too much, you'll faint like a rotten tree!" He said, smiling at me a bit.

I let out a laugh, getting a bit better from what Blue said.

He's right. I shouldn't be too stressed out with this chief business. I also need to know the limitations.

Blue patted my shoulder gently, "Feeling a bit better now?"

I smiled at him and said, "Yeah...just a bit."

He gave me a grin and hugged me so tight you'd think a bear is hugging you.

"Uhm..B-Blue?! I c-can't b-breathe!!" I choked.

He let go off me and gave me a sorry look.

I gasped for air and I held on to his shoulder, giving him a small smile meaning that I'm good.

He giggled and said, "Good to know you're ok now!" Before going out of the office to probably tell Dream.

I shook my head, smiling. I know my friends are really just trying to cheer me up from all the stress I've been dealing with in the job. And they are doing a good job. I decided to do some unhacking... even if I know I am not good at unhacking... God, where is Geno when you need him?!?!

I decided to take a deep breath and just get back to work, concentrating so hard. I hope I can do this.

Geno's POV:

Ow... my head...

I slowly start to feel conscious as I try to lift my head up a bit.

I seem to woke up on a not so very familiar room... where am I?!?!

I tried to remember what had happened but my head hurts so much that even my non-existent brain can't even work well... all I COULD remember though is that I had sprained my ankle and then I blacked out.

I tried to stand up but it seems that I can't. I tried to move my arms but it looks like I am... tied up????

I can't see where I am because it's a little bit dark but I COULD see that I am sat on a chair, my arms tied behind my back and my legs tied up together.

Great. I got kidnapped. Just what I had put in my bucket list. NOT!!! I need to get out of here somehow, but with me tied up isn't going to help.

As I was about to try and untie my arms, someone slowly went inside the room I was in. I have to stop abruptly.