Don't Anger Uraraka...

Aizawa's POV

Aizawa Shota, a Co-director of Camp Half-Blood, doesn't particularly enjoy his job.

He can certainly list a few things he finds annoying:

1. Midoriya Izuku ALWAYS crying

2. Bakugou Katsuki being a grumpy, rude and competitive jerk

3. Kaminari Denki and Sero Hanta being complete idiots

4. Iida Tenya's hand gestures

5. The tension between Kaminari and Jirou Kyoka

6. Hatsume Mei blowing things up

7. Ashido Mina and Hagakure Toru basically stalking their fellow campers to make sure their ships sail

8. Cabins fighting about the most idiotic things ever

There is a lot more where that came from.

Anyway, two important people in his life made camp less annoying...sometimes.

Jirou's POV

It was the second day of camp and Jirou was still refusing to talk to Denki.

She knew that Denki sucked at archery and DEFINITELY needed a lot of help, but it was 9am and Jirou did NOT feel like chatting with her ex.

She was tempted to help him because he was just that stupid.

"Which way do I hold a bow?"

"How do you a put an arrow into a bow?"'

"Does it matter how high or low I point my bow?"

And there were so, so many more idiotic questions that Jirou felt like her head was going to explode! She really had no idea how a son of Apollo could know not even ONE thing about archery.

Anyhow, Jirou pushed Denki's stupidness to back of her mind.

Focusing only on the target, she released the five arrows.

They all hit the bullseye! (A/N: I have no idea if this is possible or not). Jirou was beaming with visible joy - usually, only four landed on bullseye!

Jirou understood why she has been offered to join the hunters of Artemis many times. Even though it always seemed amazing and badass, something never felt right about it - even before she had dated Kaminari.

Now, Jirou knew for certain that she wasn't the type to think that falling in love was a priority, but she just wanted to see if that would happen to her.

Honestly, after her break up with Denki, she had contemplated joining the hunters far too many times to count. Jirou would no longer feel heart break - that's what she wanted, right?

She didn't know what it was; something was telling her that she should just hold onto the concept of finding "the one" or at least someone close to that for a little bit longer.

Jirou was snapped out of her thoughts by a pat on the back. She knew the hand that was patting her...it was uncomfortably familiar.

Jirou whacked Denki's hand away, gave him a warning glare and continued to ignore his idiotic questions.

Uraraka POV

Uraraka was LITERALLY STRANGLING someone with vines! 

Vines that she had accidentally created, continued wrapping around her victim's throat - deciding that breathing was not important.

It had all started with a disgusting comment about her family.

Uraraka had been checking on her dahlia flowers when horrible, horrible Takahashi Ahyma had entered the room.

The horrible seventeen-year-old scoffed.  "I don't get why you keep on trying to make this place look nicer, with your filthy hands that your filthy father gave you."

Uraraka took a deep breath and turned towards Takahashi. "What did you say?"

Takahashi rolled her eyes. "You heard what I said. Your father is filthy - your whole mortal family is filthy. I mean, your father and MORTAL mother are absolutely pathetic. They're so poor, it's like did you even work for anything in life? But, then again, they might just be so stupid to the point where they wouldn't even be hired for a better paying job out of pitty."

That's when in happened.

The vines rushed out of the ground, wrapping tighter and tighter around her neck. Takahashi desperately screamed for help.

Somehow people were able to hear her. 

So many campers and the Director of Activities (Yagi Toshinori) rushed into the Demeter cabin.

Uraraka best friends were frantically trying to soothe her. The Athena cabin, discluding Iida, were attempting to come up with a strategy, whilst other campers were slicing vines - but it didn't do anything, they ALWAYS grew back.

Only Uraraka could stop them; her emotions were far too out of control for it to stop.

All of the sudden, Yaoyorozu Momo strode over to her, with Athena children looking at her questioningly.

"Uraraka," she began, placing a hand on her shoulder and looking her directly in the eyes, "I may not know everything about your family and what exactly Takahashi said to upset you so much," Yaoyorozu sent the girl in vines a quick glare, "but I do know that, if you love your family, you have to stop caring so much about what idiotic people say about them -you just have to know that you truly love them and that people's opinions do not have to always matter."

Uraraka became more and more calmer by the minute.

What Yaoyorozu had said wasn't one of those, "It'll be alright," or, "You've just got to stay calm, take deep breathes in and out". 

The majority of those sentences and other like them were said by people who didn t really understand what you were going through.

Of course, Uraraka appreciated people trying to help her and understand - but sometimes she just wanted someone who truly understood.

Yaoyorozu was that person at that moment in time.

Once all of the vines had disappeared, Uraraka saw the blood. Takahashi was covered in DEEP scratches.

Uraraka felt ashamed. "I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to - I swear!"

Yagi Toshinori told her,"Its fine, young Uraraka, we know you didn't mean to." He swiftly turned his head to some Apollo kids. "Get Takahashi to the infirmary!"

They saluted and helped her out of the Cabin.

Yagi turned back to her with a kind smile on his face. "I think you should rest for a little bit."

Uraraka nodded, hugging her friends goodbye.

Yaoyorozu turned to leave (being the only one left) , but Uraraka grabbed her wrist.

The taller girl spun around and titled her head.

"Um...I just wanted to say...thank you for understanding." The usually bubbly girl squeezed Yaoyorozu.

The black-haired girl returned the squeeze. "You're welcome," was gently whispered in Uraraka's ear.

Uraraka didn t know if she was imaging this or not, but she could've sworn Momo was on the edge of crying.