Chapter 16: Alone Time

Lucy's POV

The old groups of our acting when I was Ariza Tsukino, was meeting up at school, and IT'S SEMBRAKE! WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE?! They said that our movie won and wanted a movie 2 I think? I have no idea, I wore my black pants, white tank top that says 'Bloody Love' and some running shoes, I was in a hurry so I didn't get to pick nice shoes, plus, I needed to run to school.

I arrived at the garden beside our classroom, everyone seems to be there, guess I'm super late.

"You're late"They all groaned when I sat at the garden chairs

"What?! I didn't know the meeting time! none of you ever said any details! I only hurried up when Levy texted me"I puffed my cheeks and rested my legs at the table and laying back at the chair

"That's for the food"Levy sweat dropped

"Meh"I shrugged, "anyway,let's hurry up, I have some..followers waiting for me"

"Followers?.. Wattpad?"Lisanna asked

"Yes!"I grinned

"Who're you there?! let's be friends!"she grinned

"Too much information gal"I told her she gloomed

"Anyway?"I cocked my eyebrow, and I also didn't notice Lisanna warming up to me

"Gotcha!"Lisanna grinned, she lifted up my top and you can see my belly, good thing I'm thin, I blushed and the perverted boys had a nosebleed outburst, Natsu looked away blushing, damn this girl!

"Lisanna!"I stood up and chased her

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry~~"Lisanna chanted as I chased her around

Time skip

"I said I was sorry~"a semi-beat upped Lisanna whined

"Still not forgiven"I looked away from her

"Anyway! Let's start the discussion!"

Time skip- it was a boring talk anyway-

It pretty much took the entire afternoon for a "small discussion", jeez, they wanted us to meet at 1:00 and it ended at 5:40?! these people are crazy! I was still sitting by the grass watching the stars, the others left already, except for Natsu and Lisanna, they were cleaning up.

"Natsu, I have to go ahead, Mira-nee needs me! Bye bye Lucy! Natsu"Lisanna smiled and waved goodbye at us, I just gave her a small wave.

"Aren't you going home yet?"Natsu asked as he sat down beside me

"Not yet, I wanna watch the stars,they're prettier here"I told him and laid down at the grass, he just looked at my, he was still sitting down.

"I knew it! you do like stars!"he grinned

"Eh? how'd you know?"I asked him curiously

"Lucky guess"he shrugged, I knew there was more to it, but I let him off.He was also staring at the stars, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful silence, but I decided to brake it.

"Hey Natsu"I said and sat up, he looked at me and we were inches away,I could feel his breathe,we didn't move at all, we just stared to each other's eyes, his beautiful onyx eyes.

For some reason, our faces seemed to be being magnetized, we were leaning in and slowly closing out eyes, once we shut 'em, we kissed passionately under the bright stars, and my hands rested on his chest. His lips were so soft and warm, I..liked it, we stayed like that for awhile, he then entered my mouth,we had a small tongue war. Wow, this was intense, I gripped a bit on his shirt, as he but my lip.

A trail of saliva was left when we pulled apart, we were blushing, and panted for a while, then it both clicked to us that we-we-we-we..

"WE KISSED!!!"We both shouted in unison,and that was my fucking first kiss!

"S-Sorry! Bye!"I apologized and ran away, good thing I chose running shoes, but how in the world am I supposed to look at him when classes starts again?! hope he won't tell anyone!!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Hey Guys~

The kissing scene here never happened to me! but I wish it did though! LOL! But it's also gross at the same time..

Anyway,stay tuned!

BYE BYE~~