chapter 23

Chidore fusion: WHA-WHAT IS THAT

Mizar: "THAT" IS HALF MY FULL POWER

Chidore Fusion:THIS SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

Mizar: Oh but it is and much more

*the fusion dragon spews an acidic beam of energy from its maw at the three headed dragon but to no effect*

Mizar/107: IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH YOU REALLY ARE WEAK AREN'T YOU *as the golden dragon roars the ground crumbles and shatters* WAIT CALLING YOU WEAK IS AN INSULT TO ALL WEAKLING *from the middle head spews a beam of pure taceyon energy that obliterates the fusion dragon as well as everything in its path*

Chidore:* Screams in pain as half of him is obliterated* I WILL NOT LOSE NOT NOW NOT EVER I HAVE NEVER FORSEEN MY DEMISE

Mizar: I MAKE MY OWN FUTURE * all of the heads charge an attack at once*

Chidore: XYZ EVOLUTION I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER AS I START THE REBELLION TO CUT YOU DOWN AND BRING ORDER *Purple lightning flashes and then a beam of pure purple energy surges from the sky  Mizar ceases his attack to see what the transformation will be*

CHIDORE: I WILL SHOW YOU THIS BEFORE I DESTROY YOU

DARK REBELLION XYZ DRAGON * it's wings crackled with purple lightning and then the lightning blasted at Mizar

DARK REBELLION XYZ DRAGON * it's wings crackled with purple lightning and then the lightning blasted at Mizar. Mizar let's it hit him*

Chidore Xyz: THAT ATTACK WILL HALF YOUR DRAGON'S ATTACK EVERY MILLISECOND MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH And HERE IS ANOTHER SUPPRESSION ON MY END WHEN THE FUSION DRAGON  DIES IT WILL SEEK VENGEANCE * a portal opens up behind Mizar and a beam of energy hits Mizar it's the same beam as before but stronger*

Mizar: AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

chidore xyz: Why are you laughing your weaker then a WORM

Mizar: UNIVERSAL NULLIFYER *Mizar sent out a surge of cosmic energy of destructive proportions it wiped away the xyz dragons ability as well as nullifying it. Chidore charged at Mizar at uncalcuable speeds but Mizar just blocks him with one of his heads wile another head bites down on Chidore's neck and another one bites at the abdomen they started tarring at the body until I was ripped  it in half

Chidore: NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING *
when Chidore reverts he is blasted back by the 3rd head with a headbutt*

Chidore : but I should thank you really I should i can finally revert to my original form as you see when all the dragons were defeated I absorbed them I couldn't do that unless they were weakend or defeated .....you saved me the hassle of finding the other parts of me but I will enlighten you again ....I was able to take the dragons from other versions of me instead of killing them I could absorb the dragons but I couldn't do that alone Hehehehheheh so thank you Mizar *Chidore shows his true form *

I was able to take the dragons from other versions of me instead of killing them I could absorb the dragons but I couldn't do that alone Hehehehheheh so thank you Mizar *Chidore shows his true form *