Personal Handsome AI PT 2

You jumped to the voice falling out of the chair in the process. You hear jack laugh in the background as you bring your attention to him. " Oh-Oh my god you should've saw your face kiddo--" He shakes his head and crosses his arms, "God that was amazing" You look at him giving him the ' Really? ' look as you get up and look at him.
   "What a classic John." You glare at him as you continue to dust yourself off and walk out of his office. "Awe come on that was good at least-- wasn't it?" He quickly hovered over to your side and smirk at you. " And also, why do you keep calling me john instead of jack? I can't believe I completely ignored that for a while now." You rolled your eyes, " You talk to much jack" you say as you turn to another hall going back to your office. " I know its just im very-- energetic around you? I really don't know now." You did notice a change to jack a lot when he was around you. He seamed a lot nicer and soft when you were near and he never mind you walking into his office when he was still around which was odd. He will usually tell people not to come in when he was doing paperwork but when you came a long he didn't mind it at all.
  You spaced out for a while as you just stand in the hallway looking out of the window as you snapped out of it as you hear jack, " It's very pretty in helios- god i miss walking down these halls now" You giggle a bit, " and that giggle..." You looked at jack and said, "What?" He looked back at you "Huh?" You move a piece of hair out of your face tucking it behind your ear continuing to look out of the window. Jack kept looking at you as he looked down and said, " Hey (Y/N)? " You looked at him, " Yes jack? " " I um..been meaning to tell you this for a long time now and well i was wondering.." You blushed a bit " You like me don't you jack?" He looked back up at you a bit wide eyed as he stumbled up is words " What no i don't pfft why would you assume that i mean i'm not saying i don't- oh god just marry me already i mean what?" You giggle " Jack it's obvious bud- theres no need to hide it" You look at him as you tried to place your hand on his realising "Well i still have to get use to you being an hologram.." He laughs a bit " Yeah but it doesn't mean I can't do this " He said as you looked at him as he kisses you cheek as you blush placing your hand upon the kiss.
"I'll see you in a bit--cupcake" You smile softly " Bye--handsome " He smiled as he glitched away.

// There we go so anyways i hope you guys enjoy this and if you have any suggetions let me know ^-^\\