Author's Note (please read)

Hello there!

Before I start off the story, I would just like to remind everyone about my plot's timeline a bit different to the original mcu one. Because, I have already planned the whole story.

First, in my story the incident between Spider-man and Vulture already happened, but the homecoming didn't. Yet.

Just so I did it purposely so Spiderman could have more of the recognition and this is the start of his hero career. This story events were during the CA: civil war, so you will barely hear about Cap as well as the other Avengers, and more on Spiderman, Iron Man and Iron Heart.

I have changed some of the situation to make it more connected to my original plot and timeline but let me remind you that this story happens before END GAME. So yes, Tony is still alive here.

Second, I would like to remind everyone about the disclaimer that the characters here are not mine, (they belong to MARVEL and... SONY *sobs*)
EXCEPT Maxine Stark. She's basically the 'Morgan' Stark, but my own version and she's a teen here. Hehe.

Lastly, I know you guys knew that 'Iron Heart' already existed in Marvel comics, she's basically Riri Williams (S/O to my girl). But to make the story more interesting, I named Maxine's suit into Iron Heart. You'll get it why once you read the story.

So yeah, I hope you guys got my plot timeline to make it more clear and I hope you guys enjoy my story! I'm so excited to make this one.

-K x