Hendery & Lucas (ft.WayV)

requested by: @Untitled7is7typing

  SORRY IT TOOK ME SOOOO LONG TT

but here ya goooo~ <3

~

"AYOOOO! WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" you immediately took your phone away from your right ear. early in the morning and this is what you get, WOW. Yangyang really doesn't know what the word, PEACE means.

"Yang, why did you even call huh?" you asked, completely aware that your voice is still raspy.

you heard him laugh at you from the other side of the line, it didn't make you irritated though, even if sometimes you just want to tackle him over. for you, Yangyang was actually a huge fluffball that just wants attention from others by either roasting or pestering them.

"y/n you know we'll be having a fanmeeting today right?" he asks and your dumb self nodded, you actually forgot it's a phone call, and not a video call. 

"uh-yes..." you replied like it was no biggie. his line suddenly went silent, but you heard someone shouting in the background tho.

since you've been friends since like forever, you actually already know whose voice was it.

"what's Lucas being noisy for?" 

"He---okay, okay! He's requesting for me to give him the phone so he can talk to you." behind Yangyang's voice, you can tell it was total chaos wherever they were. for you, Lucas was being a whiny baby adult and Yang was so done with him.

you laughed lightly and told Yangyang to keep the phone away from Lucas, you knew that once the two of you would be engrossed in a conversation Lucas wouldn't let go of the phone, and that won't do cause they still have some fanmeeting to attend to.

"he finally gave up! man, hyung's stubborn," Yangyang said, making you chuckle. 

"well, anyways, i called because the hyung's were planning to have a mini celebration tonight, for the success of our first ever fanmeet which wi---"

"is Kun cooking?" you interrupted him, your body and soul was now completely awake. 

"yeah...?"

"then count me in! bye." you said and hung up the call.

nobody can beat Kun's cooking y'all. it tastes like home.

"SHUT UP YOU GUYS!"

"SHE'S HERE!"

"sHE's HeRE OPeN tHE dOOR!!!"

you internally smiled as you heard the loud noises inside, as soon as you hit that dorrbell, they were panicking af. crackheads, indeed.

"Hi..." the door opened and it revealed Hendery. My, my, he looks different. you unconciously stared at him for too long as you scanned his whole self. his dark black hair was parted gorgeously and his outfit was an all-black attire. it seems that they just came from the fanmeet and didn't have time to change into their comfortable ones. you didn't complain tho.

"take a picture, it would last longer." (YES GUYS i used a cliche line, WOW me)

you don't know but his words suddenly made you fluster.

"i-i...yeah, you just look stunning." you said, avoiding your gaze. that was embarassing, but who cares?

Hendery ruffled your hair and put on a smug look, "i know~"