Prologue

"Stop this madness, Lisa!" Chaeyoung screamed at her best friend while taking the bottle of soju on her hands. Even if Chaeyoung yelled, anyone wouldn't notice because of the sick beats of the speakers that resonates in the four walls of the room.

They are currently here at Blackvelvet Bar, somewhere in the busy and loud street of Seoul. It is the infamous bar that idols go to because of the tight security. Getting a pass from an idol they are working with, Chaeyoung and Lisa didn't think for a second to check out this bar.

The bottles of soju are already scattered on the messy table, Lisa already lost count how many bottles of soju she consumed. Maybe 6 or 7? she don't even know anymore and didn't care at all. Her head's a bit fuzzy and clouded.

Lisa is lost, sad and broken.

"Bitch! Give me that. You've already had enough." Chaeyoung then slapped Lisa hard on the face.

You're the bitch. Lisa thought.

Before Chaeyoung could lay her hand on Lisa's bottle of soju, Lisa bottomed it up then made a face after. It was a childish act but who could blame Lisa? She's still a child stuck in a 25 year old body.

It was always like this for the duo. Lisa being the childish one and Chaeyoung as the strict mom. It was a cute friendship that started in a meeting in elevator when they were trainees.

"Don't tell me I didn't warned you, Manobal! Good luck to you tomorrow. Just please don't do stupid things." Chaeyoung shouted knowing it would piss the blonde off before running on the dance floor with a dark-haired and tall woman she met earlier with a name Sooyoung.

"I don't do stupid things, Chaeyoung-ah! But may be falling in love with him!" Lisa yelled loudly with the same intensity of Chaeyoung earlier for her to hear.

Before judging Chaeng because of not taking care of her drunk friend, fuck off.

I, Lalisa Manoban is capable of taking care of myself because I'm a strong independent woman.

Lisa knew that Chaeyoung's just concern for her. She's not much of a drinker and Chaeyoung knew that. It was rare occurrence for Lisa to drown herself with alcohol. Under normal circumstances, Lisa would only drink when it's a friend's night out or it's an office party.

But as of right now, Lisa was in no normal situation. Her heart was broken into two. No, not only into two but into million pieces because of guys.

Now that Lisa think about it, she's starting to hate men.

Lisa was broken-hearted because of her good-nothing ex-boyfriend, One. She always thought he would be the one because of his name but no! He had to cheat on Lisa with her cousin, Hanbin. It was really a horrifying sight to come home seeing One and Hanbin getting on with each other on One and Lisa's shared apartment.

Lisa is scarred for life because of this.

Tears started forming on Lisa's eyes as she started to reminisce her memory with him. One was her first love, her first boy friend, her first kiss and her first heartbreak. She have this thought that she would spend the rest of her life with him, have his kids and grow old together. But it was all shattered, her dreams, her confidence and her whole being.

Lisa formed this ideology that One and her would be together. She was too dependent on her ideas that she didn't know what to do when things doesn't fall into place.

There are so many questions that are running through Lisa's head.

How can you move on from someone who you want to spend the eternity with?