White Stained Kitchen

We had drifted asleep holding hands and slept for a couple of hours, waking up around nine o'clock. Elijah still slept as I silently admired his handsome features. Before, I would've never gotten the chance to appreciate his delicate features this close up. I smiled to myself as I glanced over every little thing about his appearance that I loved. His long eyelashes proved to make him look evermore delicate as they lay flush against his closed eyes. The way his eyebrows were bushy, yet not overgrown in the slightest; perfect to me. His defined jaw and cheekbones had always awed me even when he adorned a straight face, the way that he widely smiled for me with the same intensity as always. Those plump lips; delectable in every way. The way that they caressed my skin in the most breathtaking touches, leaving me in a loving haze. Everything about him made me feel outstanding to have even been blessed to have mutual feelings for me. His chest softly rose up and down as he slept in perfect serenity.

After lying in the comfy bed for a bit to examine his beauty, Elijah had finally stirred. His gorgeous blue eyes met with mine, forcing a brilliant smile upon his face.

"Well, good morning, love~" He chirped happily. I beamed with happiness as I softly wrapped my arms around his shoulders, nuzzling my face into his neck.

"Shall I make breakfast?" I murmured against him, creating small vibrations flush against his skin.

"Sure," Elijah started," What do you plan on making? Anything is fine with me."

"Hmm. I'll just have to think of something from what we have." I chuckled as I pulled apart from him. He spoke softly in a whisper, agreeing with what I had said.

"Do what you will, I'll be in the kitchen~" I responded cheerfully.

~(POV CHANGE: ELIJAH)~

I watched as Liam made his way out of my room, slightly chuckling as he stumbled out due to last night. He had buckled his knees when he first stood up, angrily peering at me as I laughed.

"What? It's hilarious!" I retorted as he gave me a playful glare. Liam had mumbled something under his breath about me being a pain in the ass, quite literally if you'd ask me.

As he left the room, I laid on my bed basking in the soft lighting from the sun. I don't think I truly understood how I felt about him until last night when I finally realized how much faster my heartbeat when he was in my arms. Everything was alright now, and he was the reason.

Slowly, I rose to my feet and stretched my aching muscles. The chilly air hit my bare body as I walked over to my closet to grab a simple, black long-sleeved shirt and gray sweatpants. I threw them on in a haste and made my way to the bathroom. My blonde hair was a mess, so I softly grabbed my comb, brushing it out to the left. Now that my hair was presentable, I quickly brushed my teeth and put on deodorant. Sighing at my now tidied up appearance, I strolled out into the hallway to smell the sweet aroma of bacon and eggs. It hit my nose like a ton of bricks, seemingly filling the air with the soft fragrance. I made my way through the living room to peer into the kitchen to see Liam in a white tee and black pajama bottoms. I crept into the room, making sure to be as quiet as possible. Silently, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped at the sudden contact and leaned into my touch.

"Hey, there~" Liam softly spoke, turning his head slightly to look at me from the corner of his eyes. I gently nuzzled myself into the back of his soft, brunette locks.

"I'll be done in a minute, you can sit down if you'd like." He gently smiled at me, successfully convincing me that he is the sweetest person I know.

I shook my head in disagreement, softly laying my chin on his shoulder; closing my eyes during the process. The continuous aroma of eggs and bacon gently filled my nose as Liam crisped the bacon to my usual liking.