First Glance

It was a hot day, Remy was making stew filled with pubes to give to his enemies. Remy was looking sexy as ever in a small black leather thong paired with a shirt that reads, "get rect virgin." He was alone at home watching "Anne of Green Gables," when suddenly he heard a loud crash in his upstairs bedroom. He went upstairs to find Jesus in his bed.
Remy said,
"This bitch really just fell from heaven."
Little did Jesus know Remy had a thing for men with long hair and beards. Jesus sat there as Remy bit his lip seductively. Jesus wanted that Rat meat so bad that he considered ripping off  his shirt "on accident." The tension grew until someone arrived at Remys house. Could it be an unmentioned lover? In fact yes. Remy wasted no time he shoved Jesus in his closet. While Jesus was in the closet he found sexy rat clothes, and other kinky shit. This turned him on. But what really got him going was the picture of Remy eating corn. Jesus loved corn for many reasons. He loved to eat it, and "use it."
      Remy was pushed into the bedroom by someone who had been suffering from AIDS, Dementia, and Fortnite syndrome. It was his wife, Jesus was disappointed because he really thought he was about to hit that lol. Footsteps get closer to the closet door. The door quickly creeks open, Jesus was shocked to see who was standing right in front of him.....