Juicy love

George was walking back into the battle bus after the war, right as he was closing the door he heard a faint, "you are a bitch B-I-C-T-H." George did not turn around because he just assumed it was peppa's barely living hamchop muttering some sluttly shit. Once again George heard a voice say, "give him back you dum dum." George hates being called a dum dum, reason for that is when he was a small bacon he was called a dum dum because of his colonoscopy addiction. He would go to school with a leaking ass hole and his ass juice would pour out of his 29in hole. If he was in the same place for about 15 minutes the whole room would be flooded with Ass juices. George turned around instantly and before he could even talk, Ben's Kappa sliced a clean cut across his beard. Ben Shapiro is fighting for Revenge for his frick friend. Ben said, " let me in." In which George responded, "I don't know what you mean." Ben then quickly reached into George's pants and pulled out his butt plug; juices poured and poured, a whole damn tsunami of ass juice. George gave on final look at the world, he knew he was guilty. Ben knows that George used his special 'super ass suck' trick to keep chuck within his ass. George gave a gentle squeeze and Chucks dead body slid out. Ben took his soaked carcass home. Ben finds necrophilia kinky, chuck had gave him permission to hit it even if he died in combat. As for George, he had bigger problems coming his way.