Daddy issues

As it turns out Remy was not in a relationship with peppa, but instead with George. Remy had some issues with telling George's gender. It's 2069 so gender doesn't really matter. George also had long hair and a beard. His peen was so massive that you could use it as a bridge ( Remy used the bridge every night ;) George suffers from insomnia, therefore he works night shifts at the abortion clinic. George came back to find his sister, and ex-wife, peppa standing with Jesus in his husband's closet. He decided that he was tired of his sister always trying to hook up with his man. George challenges peppa to a duel. He explained the rules saying, " you may bring one other fighter to assist you, this duel takes place in 20mins outside of the bicycle repair shop." Peppa agreed and decided to bring along chuck Norris. George brought along Jo Jo sea weed, this made Remy jealous. Remy really wanted to divorce George, however George has extreme anger issues and might attempt to kill Remy if he divorces. Jesus and Remy walked to the battle grounds, considering there was no room in the battle bus. On the walk Jesus began talking about how that one bitch Judus Iscariot betrayed him before the last supper. Remy got lost in his words, the way they flooded into his heart made him feel like he has never felt before. Jesus had accidentally dropped the photo of Remy eating corn on the pavement. He tried quickly to pick it up but it was too late, Remy had seen it. Remy watched jesus' ass cheeks sway in the wind as he ran away. Remy chased after him. Eventually, Remy grabbed him and planted a kiss on his cheek (it's up to you to decide which one ;). By now they were in an alleyway behind a subway passionately making out. Things escalated quickly before you know it Remy's long juicy peen was down jesus' throat mingling with his insides. Everything was going swimmingly up until they heard the battle bus land.....