Spirited Away

The Loud House was beaming with activity with everyone watching the Dream Boat. All except for a boy who was accused of clogging the toilet. Spoiler...He didn't...He took the blame for his sister Lucy. Lucy was was reading an embarrassing book that would've made her a laughing stock in the house. If Lincoln didn't take the blame. Sighing...He looked down at his hands.

"Look at what happened Lincoln. Your sisters laughter at you..again. Why is it that I help them with things and the next moment they make your life miserable." Lincoln Said to himself. Eventually he felt the window open which seemed odd to him and he instantly shut it before he turned around only to come face to face with an 8 foot tall woman wearing a white hat with a white dress. 

POPO POPOPO

Hello Lincoln.

"Who..Are you? And why do you know my name?" Lincoln Asked.

I'm Hachishakusama. And I'm here to take you away from your family.

"Why do you want to take me away? I'm perfectly happy here." Lincoln Said.

Oh really? Lincoln..I've been watching you for a while. And I can tell that you're not happy here. Sisters who tease you and make your life a living hell. Parents who only listen to them and punish you for things that your sisters did. Remember how they told you that bully liked you just because she was bullying you. And let's not forget all the times that you helped your sisters with their things, but Tell me..Did they ever say thank you.

Lincoln was about to argue before his argument got caught in his throat. His sisters never seemed to appreciate him whenever he helped them with their activities. They blame him for things without proof and make him get in trouble with their parents. Parents. What kind of parents only take their daughter's side of things? Parents who never bothered to bond with him and seemed to just bond with the girls.

"I see your point. But.. I can't just leave." Lincoln Said.

Yes..You can just hug me and we'll go to our new home. A home that is a thousand times better then this house.

Lincoln slowly started to hug Hachishakusama and only let a single tear behind. When they left..Nothing was out of place. And his family never knew anything was amiss until The next morning.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋