Finding More Servants Part 2

When the next couple of girls woke up, they were all confused and frightened. They quickly looked at each other with a look of fear and felt like something bad was going to happen.

"Where are we?" Mollie Asked.

"I'm not entirely sure...One moment I was in my bed and the next..I'm here?" Carol Asked confused.

"I know what you mean we were discussing Girl Jordon's disappearence and then..someone grabbed us one by one until she managed to grab Sam." Tabby Said.

"I know where we are." Haiku Said.

"Where?" Stella Asked.

"Hachishakusama's house. And if we're here then she's probably planning to turn us into demons." Haiku Said.

POPOPO..What a smart girl. You managed to figure out my plan in only a couple of seconds. 

"Why are you doing this to us?" Carol Pringrey Asked.

To get more people to protect myself and my beloved who will have a harem with you all in it.

"What?!" The Girls Shouted.

Hachishakusama started to manipulate their souls and make them into Akuma. They all screamed and slowly felt each change coursing through their bodies. Carol Pringrey spouted some bunny ears and a bunny tail. Her hair changed to white and it started to reach her lower back. Her breasts grew to 37 GG breasts that were popping out of her pajamas.

Stella felt herself gaining two sets of wings and getting older. Her breasts grew into 46 J breasts and her hair grew towards her neck. She was a Yosei also known as a fairy. Sam felt two small tankui ears with a rounded tail...She slowly shrunk a little and gained 36 I breasts. Hakiyu felt two cat ears come on her head with a lone cat tail growing. Her hair grew to her lower back and her breasts grew to 47 H breasts. She was a Bakeneko also known as a shape changing cat.

Renee's felt her breasts grow towards 48 I breasts and felt her hair grow towards her feet..The old thing was that her hair was tipped in barbs. She was a Harionago which stands for Barbed Woman. Tabby felt something grow behind her head and felt her hair grow towards the lower back. Her breasts became 46 J breasts. She was a Futakuchi-Onna or a two mouthed woman.

Mollie felt two dog ears sprout on her head with a dog tail growing behind her. Her hair grew to her lower back and her breasts grew to 49 K. She was a Inugami also known as a dog spirit.

After everything was done, they all looked at each other in shock. Meanwhile Lincoln slowly went inside to look at the new arrivals.

"Hey guys." Lincoln Said.

"Lincoln? You're here too?" Tabby stated.

"Yeah. Also Girl Jordon, Ronnie Anne and Sid Along with Lily." Lincoln Said.

Now we have enough spirits fo protect ourselves. Now Lincoln lead them to their rooms so they can settle in for the night. And girls before you think of escaping...Let me tell you that I will administer a punishment that will make you wish that you were never born.

The girls nodded and left the room following Lincoln. Meanwhile Hachishakusama smirked..She left special candles in all of the girls rooms which will lead to a night of unbridled fun for herself and her beloved. Slowly she started to rub her stomach and smile softly...She was already with child. And she won't be the only one.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestion?

Bye 👋