Taking Three Servants Part 2

After a while, all three girls woke up and noticed that they were tied up in a strange room.

"Where are we?" Sid Said.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling that if we don't get out of here soon then we'll be in trouble." Girl Jordon Said.

"I think it's too late for that." Ronnie Anne Said.

"Why?" Sid Asked.

Because I've been watching you for a while and now I'm going to turn you girls into demons.

"D..Demons?" Sid Asked.

"Are you crazy there is no such think as demons." Ronnie Anne Said.

POPOPO..Demons do exist. They just come out at night and hide themselves in daylight. I..on the other hand don't need to hide myself often since I've become a legend in these parts.

"We won't let you turn us into those things." Girl Jordon Said. Hacishakusama slowly walked towards Girl Jordon and snatched her face.

Be careful of that mouth of yours. Because I'm close to making you watch as I tear you open and feed the others your entrails. 

Girl Jordon quickly shut up making Hachishakusama smirk. Then she painfully tore her hand off leaving marks on Girl Jordon's skin. While Sid and Ronnie Anne looked at each other with scared expessions on their faces.

Now...Where was I? Oh yes...I was going to turn you into demons to make you protect my beloved.

Hachishakusama started to manipulate the girls souls making them scream until it was over. Ronnie Anne grew older with her long brown hair growing to fall to her lower back. She had a red and purple snake tail with 40 H breasts hugging her sweatshirt. She was clearly a kiyohime.

Girl Jordon's hair turned to pale blue and went towards her lower back. She was paler than usual and had 38 GG breasts. She was a yuki Hime. While Sid's brown now turned red reached her feet and she sprouted nine red fox tails with two red fox ears sticking out. She had 44 J breasts and was a Kitsune.

"Oh..My head." Ronnie Anne Said before she saw her transformation and screamed. 

"Why are you screaming Ronnie?" Sid Said.

"Yeah" Girl Jordon Said.

"Look at us..We changed into..into..." Ronnie Anne Said.

Demons. More accurately A Kitsune, A Yuki Hime and A Kiyohime. Now you will work for me, my beloved and his sister. But you will also be my beloved's lovers.

"Wait..Lovers?" Girl Jordon Said.

Yes. Demons aren't known to have one lover. They can take multiple at a time so I decided to find capable girls who can become apart of his growing harem. You three are lucky to be the first three that I can find. But others will soon join you.

Before the girls can ask more questions the door opened and the three eyes's widened in shock.

"Lincoln?!" The Girls Shouted.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋