Chapter 9

Chapter 9 :

Back

-----------------------------

My Pov ;

------------------------------  

( On The Way Back )

Sasuke walked fast for his liking to get to the tree house and see Naruto.

It was weird for him to have worry for another person though he has it for Naruto.

Sasuke carried 2 large packets of cookies for snacks, 6 cups of ramen ( he hoped Naruto doesn't hate ramen), chicken and rice.

The people in the village thought this was for a dog, Sasuke though,had to play along, he wasn't gonna say that all this is for a human.

Sasuke suddenly stopped in his tracks and sniffed the air only to growl at the scent and start running.The air smelled of two people, two vampires.

Sasuke quickly knew one was Naruto since he sprayed him with vampire scent when he was sleeping but the other one...Sasuke couldn't help but feel more anger and worry wash over him and he ran faster, this time not dropping the food.

He could smell it,

The vampire was a mate-less male,old and thirsty for blood and Naruto was the food. 

Sasuke growled again. Naruto is his mate. 

Sasuke didn't mark Naruto yet in fear of scaring him for the rest of his life but when the time comes and Naruto will feel safe with Sasuke, he'll mark Naruto.

The tree house was only metres away.

Sasuke climbed up the ladder, a threatening aura coming from him.

When he was up, Sasuke saw that the door was broken as if someone broke in and he spent no more time and ran in, stepping over the broken door.

Sasuke now could smell the scent very clear .. but not only the scent another odd scent filled the house... blood.

Sasuke dropped the food not caring about them any more since they were in the house and ran into the 2nd old living room where the vampire scent was.

His heart was pounding.

If that vampire even dared touch Naruto, he'll-

Before Sasuke could even finish that sentence, his eyes widened at the sight of blood splattered on the floor-

It wasn't Naruto's blood though, it was the vampires.

Sasuke quickly looked around the room just to see a very frightened Naruto that was curled up in a corner shaking while the vampire was dead.

Sasuke quickly ran over to Naruto and hugged him. Naruto gasped and was surprised by his hug but leaned in.

Sasuke hated to admit this but the blood didn't bother him, unlike the human world, at least 3 people get killed every week and Sasuke had to go to a few of the slaughter shows .

After a few minutes he finally talked.

'' W-What happened to the ... vampire?'' Naruto asked.

Sasuke hugged him harder.

Naruto didn't know what happened.

The vampire tripped on the floor which had a hole in it and fell in a lamp stand, piercing through it, clearly killing him.

Sasuke chuckled, pretending very thing was ok.

'' I scared the old sucker away '' He laughed, lying, looking at Naruto, not letting Naruto even take a glance behind him.

Naruto looked up at Sasuke, hope in his eyes.

'' Really? '' He asked. 

Sasuke smiled forgetting about that corpse behind him.

'' Yeah.. '' 

And before Naruto and Sasuke himself knew what happened, 

Sasuke leaned down slowly and kissed Naruto on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~