mixed

In the town of Heartbay, there are only two types of species that walk the land-werewolves and vampires. However, living in a place with just these super human's is not what you would expect. You would think it'd be chaos between the two creatures, constant battling and death-but no, it's quite the opposite. In fact, many of the vampires and werewolves have married together and started a beautiful family.

        That's where the Styles' family comes in.

        Louis Tomlinson is the Alpha of his werewolf pack, the strongest pack in Heartbay. He himself had married the leader of the biggest vampire clan, Harry Styles. They were like every other typical love story; they met each other as teenagers and felt the connection of love at first sight. Fast-forward to five years later and Louis and Harry were married, now becoming Mr. & Mr. Styles (they had taken Harry's surname). It didn't take long for the two to realize that they wanted to start a family, so that eventually their children could take over as leaders of their pack/clan.

        The Styles' first child was a beautiful boy, which they had decided to name Liam. Liam James Styles. Liam had come out of Harry as a vampire. Harry was over the moon having a son that he knew would grow to be the new leader of his clan.

        It was a year later when Louis had wanted to add another perfect baby to their family. Harry obviously agreed, wanting just as much to have another child in his life. Harry had given birth to another infant a year later. Niall James Styles. Niall was born a werewolf to Louis relief, meaning he had a new Alpha when his time had come.

        The Styles family was as happy as any other stereotypical one, having two loving and caring parents, and two beautiful and strong sons.

         One night however, the two married men had a little too much fun on their fifth year anniversary. Harry was announced pregnant for the third time, and he couldn't lie and say he wasn't happy. He actually had wanted another child after watching his two sons grow perfectly. Louis also wanted another child, missing having a baby around the house, now that his two eldest were being welcomed into childhood.

         The problem started when Harry didn't give birth at the expected six months. He gave birth three months late. It worried the small family, thinking that Harry might not survive threw the pregnancy. They were proven wrong when he went into labor at nine months. Zayn Javadd Styles.

         Except, this new born wasn't just werewolf or just a vampire-he was the mix. Half vampire, half werewolf. In fact, Zayn was the only one walking the earth.

         It was said that it was impossible to be a mix. You were either a blood-sucking vampire, or a shape-shifting wolf. Never both.

         Louis and Harry were told by the doctor that that was the reason Zayn was three months late, because he needed more time to assemble into both species. The doctor had also told them that this could be considered as a gift or a curse. Zayn was given the characteristics of a werewolf, with enhanced hearing, smell, reflexes, stamina, shape shifting into wolf etc. as well as characteristics of a blood-sucking vampire, with speed, strength, etc. This all makes him more powerful than any other vampire or werewolf that walks the land of Heartbay.

         The town of Heartbay had soon figured out after threatening the doctor who had helped with Zayn's birth, that there was indeed a mixed powerful species walking amongst them. The doctor did not tell them who was the holder of this strength, resulting in him dying a painful death.

         There are two specific groups who want this mixed creature, the Fangs (Vampire) and the Claws (Werewolf). They both want this unique creature for themselves, because it could make they're own kind more powerful.

        If the Fangs (Vampire) get him or her (they don't know the gender) than they could make it pregnant and carry a child that would be born half werewolf and half vampire just like itself, therefore expanding its species. However, the vampire side in this baby would be stronger than the werewolf, because one of the parents was a full vampire. This would then make the vampires more powerful than the werewolves, if they continue to expand this mixed creature.

        Same would happen if the Claws (Werewolves) got the mixed creature pregnant, meaning the werewolves would be more powerful.

        These two gangs are still searching for this hybrid fifteen years later, and neither is planning to stop till they have it.

         It had become obvious to Harry and Louis that they needed to keep their baby a secret from danger. They made sure to pull out Zayn's fangs as a child to mask him from being seen as a vampire. People who have met Zayn-which is very few-only see him as a werewolf with his ears and tail.

         Zayn himself thinks he is only a werewolf, having lost all memory of losing his fangs. He has been isolated to the world outside his house, so he has no idea some of his characteristics are vampire.

         Zayn has grown up used to his brothers and parents protectiveness but now he's feeling older, and he wants to go out and explore the world he's been kept from.

What happens when Zayn's safety is slipping out of his parents grasp? What if the two gangs are getting closer to discovering whom this hybrid is? What will Zayn do when he's not prepared to face this amount of danger after being kept in the dark all his life? How does this family handle the fact that everyone is trying to get a hold on their Zayn?

"You're mixed, cupcake. Everyone wants you for themselves."

-----

A/N: So new fanfiction :) I'll start posting chapters soon. Let me know if you're interested in it?

-Avery <3