Chapter 20 | I'm sorry

"You guys came early," Agust spoke, "Not that it bothers me, I'm glad."

"Where's Min Yoongi?" Bang asked, not wanting to dilly-dally.

"And what do I get in return?"

"All our supplies for the organization. Guns, bullets, daggers, etc.," Bang answered, "that's what you wanted, right?"

"I'll gladly take it." Agust smirked, whistling with his finger and calling the two men who had Yoongi's hands tied behind his back.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok called out.

They pushed him into the ground, making Hoseok's blood boil.

"Tch." Yoongi sat back up, "Thanks for letting me out, Bryan."

Bryan rolled his eyes at the others sarcasm.

Taehyung and Namjoon were on a ledge in the building, with a gun in hand. They had silencers on, muffling the sounds of the bang. They aimed at the two people, shooting at the same time. Agust didn't see it since they were behind him, but he heard their body fall to the ground. He quickly turned around seeing his men on the floor. Yoongi took this chance to kick his legs, knock Agust down on his feet. Agust took out a dagger, about to stab Yoongi when Hoseok jumped in and grabbed his wrists. It was a competition of strength which Hoseok will no doubt win. Agust was still putting up a fight though. He kicked Hoseok back in the stomach, running away. More of his men came out. Taehyung tried to shoot Agust, but Agust quickly shielded himself behind his men,taking their lives instead.

"Damn it." Taehyung cursed.

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi in bridal position, getting to the car to get the hell out of there. Bang's other men came in and it was a battle between a mafia and organization. Namjoon and Taehyung shot all the men, not realizing one behind them. Bora quickly kicked him off the ledge.

"Thanks Bora." Namjoon smiled.

"Someone's gotta protect the men." Bora smirked.

Yoongi had already passed out in Hoseok's arms, making him freak out more. Hoseok buckled him into the front seat of his car, quickly driving out of the place and bringing back to the medical department at HQ.

"Yoongi, I'm so sorry." Hoseok apologized, glancing from the road to Yoongi. He stopped at the red light, and turned to him, taking his hand in his own, "I should have listened to you."

Yoongi nodded, "Eyes on the road."

Hoseok nodding, turning to the road. He heard a voice in his ear piece, Bang, "They surrendered for now. Mission success!"

<-><-><->

Hoseok stayed with Yoongi at the hospital that night. Jin's family came in bawling their eyes out at the sight. They hugged him carefully but lovingly, not trying to hurt the male. Yoongi giggles at their actions. Namjoon, Jimin, Bora, Tae, and Jungkook visited too. When everyone left, it was just Yoongi and Hoseok.

"You should have listened to me." Yoongi shook his head. "I know you have trust issues. But I'm trying-"

"I know. I'm sorry." Hoseok apologized for the hundredth time.

"The more you say you're sorry, the more meaningless it becomes."

"But it does make me feel even more sorry."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, "The reason I was out so late was so I could get you a gift. It's at Jin's house right now. After I'm released from the hospital, I can give it to you."

"I wanna see it now." Hoseok pouted.

"You're such a baby." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You love me." Hoseok said confidently.

"Do I?" Yoongi asked, smirking.

Hoseok smashed his lips on Yoongi's, until he pushed him off. "Ow! Asshole!" Yoongi winced, "They're bruised."

Hoseok chuckled, "Sorry, baby." He planted a soft kiss on Yoongi's forehead where it wasn't badly hurt.

<-><-><->

Yoongi moved back with Hoseok at his house. Yoongi grabbed the box with the two bracelets. He put his on first, hiding it under his sweater paws. He took a deep breath before calling his name, "Hoseok?"

"Yeah?"

"C'mere."

Hoseok entered in his usual sweatpants and tank top. Yoongi gulped before speaking, "The present I got you. Um, here." He handed the jewelry box to Hoseok.

Hoseok glanced at Yoongi before taking it. He opened it, seeing the bracelet that Yoongi got. The white and yellow gold trinity bracelet. "Yoongi..." Hoseok trailed off, admiring it. Yoongi took it out of the box and wrapped it around his wrist.

"I have one too." Yoongi blushed, lifting up his sleeves. "It's a couples bracelet. You know, since, we're a couple."

Hoseok smiled, looking at Yoongi and admiring his features. He kissed Yoongi deeply, biting his bottom lip. He slipped his tongue into Yoongi's mouth, exploring it. Their tongues danced as they swirled around. Yoongi made a breathy sigh when they separated.

"Thank you." Hoseok smiled.