Chapter four: Training!

(No art belongs to me unless said so also yes I'm changing her workout clothes because I know we're all slightly insecure, even if all of you are beautiful; which you all are gorgeous.)

After the slime villain incident Izuku and Y/n grew closer - almost inseparable actually.

The pair even were about to train together with All Might.

So, here Y/n was, putting on workout clothes as to, you know, workout.

Her outfit consisted of a black tank top that was loose enough to feel cool, as well as black shorts that went to her mid-thigh.
( Reason for all black clothes is that black in warm weather makes more sweat, so you sweat those calories off. ;3)

" Izu!" Y/n waved happily to Izuku, smiling brighty.

The happy teen flew down beside her tired friend that was trying to pull a fridge with All Might on it.

Y/n stared blankly at the number one hero, " Really?" She deadpaned at his way of training.

" Why did you make it so easy?" Y/n asked looking at a shocked Izuku,
" This is easy?!" He sqeauked already knowing that they knew each other.

When Y/n told him he was so surprised he froze for like twenty minutes before finally getting a grip on the last of his humanity.

" Y/n remember not everyone has had your training before, so of course it's going to be easy." All Might pointed out making Izuku sulk.

" Anyway what should I do?" She leaned on the fridge boredly.

" He could carry you on his back when running up some stairs, it could help a lot."

" Are you calling me heavy?"
Her cold voice made him shriek in terror.
(All sizes are beautiful♡♡♡)

" N..No! Not at all Y/n! It's just a little extra weight can train his leg muscle!" All Might waved his hands around in fear.

" Okay.. But let me tell you! I'm fluffy not heavy." The girl pouted lightly.

" Anyway," Y/n popped her knuckles while gazing at her best friend with a haunting smirk and a alarming aura, " Let's get started shall we?."

Izuku's screaming echoed throughout the trash filled beach.

~~~~~~~~

~the next day~♡
~~~~~~~~

Y/n laid her head down on her desk tiredly and gazed at her friend.

Izuku looked tired, yet still started muttering an essay of words while writing them down.

The tired male didn't even notice the teachers hand that reached to chop his head: luckily Y/n did and blew it away from her friend.

Y/n sighed blowing air across his face to make him come back to reality.

The boy covered his mouth in embarrassment as everyone laughed except Bakugou and Y/n.

~~~~~~~

The training itself became more harsh for Y/n as she pushed her quirk to much.