1k Filler! ( But is actually relevant)

YES I know it's late, but I had to do the other chapter!
♡______○●○______♡

" Are you okay?" A high pitched voiced said kindly.

The boy looked up to see who it was, only to gasp.

It was a very cute girl that looked years younger than him, clothed in a  pure white dress.

" Who are you?" The boy hissed out, shocking the little girl who then proceeded to smile and stick her hand out " Y/n L/n, Now your name please!"

The boy glanced at her hand and lifted his out grabbing it with his five fingers, " Tomura Shigaraki." He smirked wickedly.

Y/n winced and stared at her decaying hand, taking it back slowly from him.

Tears lined her eyed but she smiled at him, " N..Nice to meet you Tomura."

Tomura just glared at her with a deep frown, why wasn't she scared: especially when he just started decaying her hand!

" Whatever, just leave me alone." He growled.

" Okay... I'll see you tomorrow!" The girl giggled lightly making Tomura gaze at her in confusion.

After the confrontation he showed up the next day just to see if she did like she said.

He glanced around the corner spotting her wearing a oversized pink shirt with a bunny on it and a black skirt, adorable.

Wait what?

" Shigaraki? Tomura?" Y/n called, looking around.

Shigaraki scowled, why was she here? The boy turned around in annoyance.

Why did she keep her promise? He was rude to her, even tried to decay her hand. Even so  she still showed up, was the girl asking for a death wish? He's a villain after all, granted she didn't know that but still..

Shigaraki's silent rant was interrupted by a almost quiet whimper.

His gaze made its way to the sound only to flinch back a little: the girl sitting against the wall and hugging her knees, face leaned down so he couldn't see it.

Shigaraki's eyes widened as he saw something fall from her face, was she...Was she crying?

He stated for a second feeling as his heart thrashed against his ribcage, what was that feeling?

" Why do others leave me?" Y/n's voice cracked as she trembled lightly, she just wanted a friend. Everyone else hated her thinking she was quirkless when she was just not showing her out of control power.

Did she care that much about him? Nobody cared about him that much in a long time..

Shigaraki smiled lightly, his heart felt warm.

Y/n flinched as a hand landed against her head, ruffling her hair this time lifting up his middle finger to not destroy her.

" Don't cry, it's pathetic." Shigaraki's light scoff made her beam.

" Shigaraki, you didn't leave!" She hugged him tightly, not enough to hurt but still enough to latch onto him.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes with a faint grin, " I'll never leave you." Shigaraki patted her head, ' Not after you showed me kindness unlike others in this in wretched world.'

He hugged back enjoying the warmth, " Y/n!" A loud and aggressive shout echoed in the alleyway.

" Father." Y/n gasped out in fear, swiftly letting go of shigaraki and walking to the source, " Bye, Bye Shigaraki! See you tomorrow!" She rushed away, leaving only a pouting shigaraki.

" Dumb old man, she's mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the wait but thank you for 1.4k!! It's nice that people actually care about the old book enough
to come to the new one.

Thank you have a nice Day/Night!