Epilogue

"Say that I don't work here anymore please."

"What?"

"Can you just do that?"

"Okay, but that's not the best way to get a girl."

"We'll see." Lisa walked back into the back area to work on other repairs.

-------

"If you ever break my little sister's heart-"

"We're not together, at least not yet."

"So as I was saying, and never interrupt me-"

"I said we're not together."

"Okay, brave one, I see you're the only one who has the guts to cut me off, not once, but twice, even after I threatened you, I give you the blessing."

"I didn't ask for anything."

Jennie's brother scoffed.

"Look, our parents are away and Jennie is my responsibility-"

"I get it, and if anything, you're the one who came to me, to my shop actually."

"You keep cutting me off, I'll cut off the relationship you have with my sister."

"Woah there buddy, I...I'll listen."

"Okay, threatening you with my sister works, as I made myself clear before, my sister, my responsibility, therefore you hurt her, I hurt you."

"Your sister and I don't have a relationship established yet, and you're already giving me the scary brother talk, I wonder what's it going to be like when I get into the relationship."

"Is that what's keeping you from asking my sister a simple question? She's been waiting around for you to ask her, she wanted to ask you too, but she's not too sure."

"She's been waiting?"

"Yeah, and for a while now, so you better make your move."

"Wow, a brother of a potential girlfriend asking me to make a move, what are the odds?"

"I'm done talking here, come by tonight, you're making my sister suffer too much already."

----

"I came by like you asked." Lisa said when she saw Jennie's brother opened the door.

"Good, now make things right with her, she's all sobby, sobby, sigh, sigh over there."

-----

"My brother threatened you and you still came?"

"Why would I not? I wanted to be with the woman of my dreams."

"Oh god, Lisa who did you learn from to talk to women like this."

"I only talk to one woman, and that's you."

-----

"Alright lovebirds, move out the couch, it's my turn."

"Oppa, you have a TV in your room."

"So do you, this is the living room, stop eating each other's face, also, explain to mother and father how I let my little sister get a girlfriend when they were away."

"Are they coming back already?"

"Yup, and they had a little accident so they took their car to the Manoban's, apparently they are not good at work ethics, our parents are having trouble with your in laws, Jennie."

"In laws?" Lisa smiled nervously.

"We always joke around like that Lisa."

"So you want to get married with someone other than me?" Lisa pouted.

"Aww, is someone jealous? Take it to the room." Jennie's brother laid himself on the couch.

"Let's go Lisa, someone is just jealous because they have been single for more than four years and they are just sad their little sister has a lover-"

"Jennie be quiet!"

Jennie took Lisa's hand and walked back into her room.

A/N - lame I know, I'll do better next time, ehee