III

It's been past a week since Jennie's interaction with Lisa and she had to admit, even for a short time, she felt something for Lisa. With her heart breaking smile, and perky attitude towards her, she found a liking to Lisa. She wouldn't know if Lisa was like that to all customers, but Jennie would like to keep things with her and Lisa, just to themselves.

"It's already past a week, oppa, want to call them?"

"No Jennie, I told you that thousands of times already, it takes time to repair things, I got this, I can pick up the bike, I'm not that busy these past few days."

"It's okay, oppa, I can pick it up for you."

"Why do you want to pick it up, I sent you last time and you dreaded that moment."

"I just want to go oppa, can I?" Jennie held onto her brother's arm while he was typing away on his laptop.

"Alright, get away from me, pick up all my repairs from now on, why do you want to go so badly anyways?"

Her brother stopped typing, raised an eyebrow and looked up to her.

"It's just, I was there and I wrote down my information, so it would be best if I pick it up?"

"Why didn't you write down my phone number Jennie? My only information you gave was the payment."

"I forgot it wasn't...supposed to be...my information?" Jennie let go of her brother's arm and sat herself down on the couch.

"Whatever, just pick it up when they call you."

"Okay oppa." Jennie smiled and laid herself on the couch.

-----

Jennie was doing homework when she got an unknown phone call. After putting her pencil down, she reluctantly picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Ms. Kim, we are from Manobal Motors, we are pleased to inform you, your bike is ready for pick up, you can do it now, or call us ahead when you can pick it up."

A man on the phone said, sounded like the clerk she talked to two weeks ago.

"Now would be fine, I'll be there in half an hour sir."

"Alright madam, thank you for choosing Manobal Motors."

The call ended, Jennie stood to her feet, her homework can wait. She walked to the place instead.

-----

"Jennie Kim, here for pick up?" Jennie looked around. "I know there's a policy about no customers going into the back, but can I go see Lisa?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but that's a strict policy, unless there's an emergency, we don't like to distract our workers or hold them up." The clerk told her.

"Besides, Lisa doesn't work here anymore."

"What?" Jennie pouted. "Can I know where she went or at least give me her phone number?"

"I'm sorry, but we can't give out our former and not former employees information."

"Okay, so the bike?"

The clerk pointed behind her.

Jennie turned around and outside she saw Lisa leaning on it, dangling the key in her hand. Jennie faced the clerk, took a deep breath in and suppressed a smile. Lisa walked in.

"Told you, you'll miss me."