15: pool party 💚

Me and Kayla were all dressed up and ready to party! I needed to get Kentrell off of my mind so I had to get lit, I put on my swimwear and took a picture

liked by quando_rondo and 17,574 others
Xoxotahlia: thick and yellow just how he like it 🤤 #fuckniggafree #imstillthat

View all 1,005 comments
Im_Kayla you know the muthafuckin vibes 🤟🏽 pool party hottie 🥵
Xoxotahlia and that's just that 🥰

Okay yeah I put the emojis to be petty but oh well! he hurt me wtf a petty caption gone do to him?
We pulled up to the party and it was packed, there were girls matching wearing shirts, I guess they were gonna he the main people in 3's video. The music started playing and they were twerking, pouring drinks one eachothers mouth and I sure did let someone pour some henny in my mouth, I wanted to drive the boat ! Periodddd

I walked to the kitchen because I was really hungry, they had hella seafood there which was my favorite! I grabbed some corn and some shrimp and sat down, I was eating scrolling through Instagram and I heard someone speak to me
"Aye shawty it's true you single now?" They asked
"Who's asking?" I turned around seeing this fine ass boy
"Someone who's interested" he smiled
"Look you're really handsome! But it's not best for me right now to talk to someone new I'm fresh out of a relationship and I'm still not all the way over it" I shrugged.

"Yeah I understand, you got my respect tho for bein honest and not leading a nigga on" he smiled walking away.
I had to pee so I went looking for the bathroom but I couldn't find it in this big ass house. I was walking around until I felt Simone grab my arm and pull me into the closest room.

"What the fu- Kentrell what do you want?" I asked getting irritated
"I wanna talk, you can't be a woman and talk to me? I gotta be gettin ignored?" He spoke really softly

I hated when he did that because it was my weakness, he sounds so innocent and loving, but he really the damn devil!

"We don't have nothing to say to each other, I'm letting you live your life! Go do that, but I'm not gonna sit around and let you break me" I spoke trying to leave out the room but he stepped in front of the door.

"My intentions was never for to break you, ever . You should've learned like everybody else I'm broken myself, but I'm tryna fix this. I'm over here chasing yo ass around and you keep pushin me away, fuck you mean you letting me live my life? Ima live my life either way but I want you in it" he spoke looking me in my eyes the whole time.

"You treat me like I hurt you tho, I've never did anything to you! And whatever bitch put so much pain in your heart I hate her because now you're bringing your pain on to me" I dropped a tear but quickly wiped it.

"Say I ain't even fuck that girl tho, I ain't do nothing that bad" he spoke softly again.

"No you didn't fuck her but you would've, I just showed up at the right time huh? I gotta use the bathroom, move" I slightly pushed passed him and out the door and he watched me walk away.

He thinks because it was a kiss it wasn't bad, but forgets he started a whole argument so he can go do sneaky shit! Then he acts so nonchalant when he's caught. I just can't, he doesn't want to own up to his mistakes.

I used the bathroom and looked around for Kayla a whole five minutes passed before I saw her in the crowed living room standing by the unlit fireplace.

"I'm going home Kentrell stay ruining shit" I crossed my arms

"I know I seen him, I'll go with you 3 doesn't need me here right now" She responded

We started to walk out to the car and we drove home, as soon as I got there I layed across the couch, feeling miserable, I was supposed to enjoy myself but of course he wants to fuck it up and come with not even an apology, but a sad ass, busted ass story .

I layed there and ended up taking a nap.

———
Okay I did 2 chapters, idk how I feel about this one I think it's okay! Next one will be better 🤪

Do you think Kentrell will get another chance?

Is Kentrell right considering it was only a kiss?