What Is He?

The next day, Hoseok prepares breakfast before yoongi wakes up.

Yoongi is in awe seeing such a care from a stranger. He showers and puts on his uniform.

They both have breakfast and yoongi waves, bows and says
"thank you for yesterday. I gotta go to school" and tries to leave.

Hoseok grabs yoongi's arm and pulls him for a back hug.

"just stay like this for a minute. I need to recharge. I ll drop u to school"

Hoseok drives yoongi to school. Pecks him, touches his hair and wishes him good day.

Yoongi smiles and leaves for class.

For the whole day, yoongi can't take his eyes off the window. He is day dreaming.

Just thinking about yesterday and dreaming about being in Hoseok's arms is making him blush.

He just finds his day to be long. Looking at clock and thinking about going home. Done with physics, done with the teacher. He just wants to go home to see his new - crush? Stranger?

"Wait, I know his name from the delivery. I even saw it in his house. I gotta get to know him." yoongi murmers.

"Jung Hoseok, the lease of IT industry, started his own company and within 4 years is one of the top most earned.."

Yoongi closes his laptop. He can't wait to see him, now that he knows where he works.

His acting skills are no joke when it comes to taking sick excuse from school. He comes out of the school and immediately takes the subway to reach Hoseok's office.

"umm, may I meet Mr. Jung Hoseok please?"

"Sorry sir, but do you have an appointment? Or whom should I say is waiting for him?"

"I don't know nan molla. I don't know what to call him. Can u tell him his baby has come?"

"excuse me?!"