Office Smut

Hoseok sees yoongi in the hallway at drags him to his chamber after excusing themselves from the help desk.

Hoseok makes yoongi sit on his couch by gently pressing his shoulders and making him comfortable.

Hoseok: I ll get us something to drink

Hoseok walks to the exclusive tea corner in his chamber and keeps yoongi busy by talking to him all the way.

"so, what did u tell the receptionist about meeting me?"

"I didn't know what to tell her. I don't know what to call u. I - I can't call u hyung" yoongi bends his head.

"Hmm, why don't we wait and see what we wanna call each other in the future. But for now u call me Hobi and we can be called friends. I hope u are OK with that."

"But shouldn't u be in class right now yoongs?"

Yoongi runs to Hoseok and gives him a back hug while he is still preparing tea.

"I missed u, I missed ur touch, I missed ur.."

This sends shivers up in Hoseok's spine. He immediately turns and holds yoongi's hand and kisses it.

"can u kiss u please? I just can't keep looking at ur lips?"

Hoseok smiles into their kiss. Their plumpy lips touching each other. The mixture of moisturisers makes Hoseok stop.

"yoongi, did u apply a strawberry balm? I love strawberries."

Hoseok starts licking yoongi's lips and can't stop saying how tasty the balm is.

"That's my lips Hobi" yoongi blushes

"Do u not realize how tasty u are?"

Hoseok bytes on yoongi's lower lip to earn a moan. Holding and squeezing his butt, Hoseok reads yoongi's eyes. Eagerly waiting for their skin to fight each other in friction.

"what do u wanna do baby boy?"

"Just mark me urs Hobi. I wanna suck all of u into all of me. I can't wait anymore" yoongi whines.

Hoseok pics up yoongi by his butt and makes him sit on him. Hoseok's member pressed by yoongi's butt.

"Feel me baby, while I feel u"

Hoseok starts unzipping yoongi and takes of his member. Yoongi is thrilled. He Bends his head backwards and is now resting next to Hoseok's head.

Hoseok keeps biting on yoongi's sweet spot while moving his hand up and down his member, moving faster each time.

Yoongi is almost lost. At one place he is overwhelmed by the touch and at the other, Hoseok's hard member touching his butt is making him go crazy.

Hoseok softly pushes yoongi to get up and gets a cock ring from his bag. Yoongi whines as Hoseok puts it on him.

"we can't cum here darling, it will stink of sex. I don't wanna think of u every second I work in this office"

Hoseok finally pulls off his pants, and smiles at yoongi as his hole is already well prepared. Hoseok still wants to make sure his baby is alright. He asks yoongi to bend over and starts licking his hole with passion.. Drooling for the hole is making Hoseok's dick hard. Hard as rock yoongi thinks. Hoseok makes yoongi's it on him.

"Ride me to ur hapiness yoongi"

The sound of their skin splatting each other, the moans in sync, yoongi takes all of the liquid inside himself. Still whining about the cock ring. Hoseok cares yoongi's hair, removes the ring and immediately puts his member in his mouth. Yoongi came without notice. All into Hoseok.

They both sleep for a while, next to each other on the couch. Hugging, naked. Hoseok keeps kissing yoongi on his forehead, reassuring.